The rain

Remove this Banner Ad

Still a lot of people without power today, they’re saying likely will drag into Tuesday. It’s our biggest electrical infrastructure damage since the blackout in 2016. More storms overnight didn’t help either!
We had people without power for weeks in Vic from the May storms last year.

Was 3 days at our place and that was far to long.

Might be small fry compared to most but it's still fry.

315233443_10224751635171071_4264735701611252262_n.jpg

Might be small fry compared to most but it's still fry.

315233443_10224751635171071_4264735701611252262_n.jpg

Thats been my backyard for around 6 months - only moved in 10 months ago, will be putting aggi pipes in when there isnt a swimming pool anymore

as you say, small fry but still bloody annoying as hell - kids and the dogs not happy about our backyard

It might end up costing me my job.

We're trying to make room in our tailings dam but the continuing rain means work is going at a snail's pace and could force us to stop production.

No production, no money.

It might end up costing me my job.

We're trying to make room in our tailings dam but the continuing rain means work is going at a snail's pace and could force us to stop production.

No production, no money.
Continuous rain in SEQ in 2008 cost a friend his earthmoving business.

PS weather is cyclical, shhh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pissing down in Brizzy.

Its a proper first world problem but the rain cycle and odd day of sunshine here for months has meant the growth on grass and weeds has been ridiculous, i swear im having to mow the lawns every week of late.
That's an annual thing up in these parts.

Ive mowed the lawns in my homes since i was 12 and ive never seen it like this.

There have been weeks where i reckon 4-5 days after mowing it looks like it needs another mow, 2 weeks looks like the place isnt being lived in.
Yep. Helps now the kids are older and can help occasionally but I have hours of work to do around the place just to get it back to "a bit unkempt". And more rain today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back