Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 3: Try Hard with a Kengeance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So what do you propose we do if China keeps pushing the envelope? Because they won't stop.

Oh, I don't know, as a first approximation indicate that our response will be to let them have the %^*ing Spratless islands, at the price of most the rest of the world recognizing Taiwan.

That should encourage a moment of pause.

Trump is not ever going to be the dude to finesse that position through outside the UN system, particularly since the twit seems hell bent on encouraging the break up of the only other political/population block in the world that is big enough in enough dimensions to genuinely annoy sorry "counterbalance" China (ie economically).

Oh FFS. Trump has signed an executive order banning international NGOs who receive US funding from providing or offering information about abortion services abroad.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ag-rule-international-ngo-funding?CMP=soc_567
Reading online, this particular piece of legislation has been implemented and repealed by each subsequent Republican and Democratic Party since 1984. Almost as the first act of each respective change of power.

So not a surprise of any sort

Reading online, this particular piece of legislation has been implemented and repealed by each subsequent Republican and Democratic Party since 1984. Almost as the first act of each respective change of power.

So not a surprise of any sort

Trump tho

Yeah I'm not a fan, it just feels very obvious and unimaginative.

Probably an unpopular opinion here but as far as titles go The Phantom Menace is easily the best of the lot IMO.

I'm not reading the last 5 pages because it's mostly Trump talk with occasional Feelz Meemz but if someone hasn't already pointed out how wrong you are, then they should have.

Fan theory: ep 8 will have Luke disbanding the Jedi order because of the downfalls of being purely 'light side' and no feelings etc (which caused the problems with Daddy Darth), so there will be a new order of force users who are "Grey" for want of a better term. None of this "there is no feelings" BS.

Also, and more importantly, The Phantom Menace had neither a Phantom nor a Menace.

/Nerd rant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of Trumps biggest hurdles will be trying to get those lazy assed protesters to actually do something productive with their lives rather than trying to bring a county further down into the mire.

I'm not reading the last 5 pages because it's mostly Trump talk with occasional Feelz Meemz but if someone hasn't already pointed out how wrong you are, then they should have.

Fan theory: ep 8 will have Luke disbanding the Jedi order because of the downfalls of being purely 'light side' and no feelings etc (which caused the problems with Daddy Darth), so there will be a new order of force users who are "Grey" for want of a better term. None of this "there is no feelings" BS.

Also, and more importantly, The Phantom Menace had neither a Phantom nor a Menace.

/Nerd rant

Episode VIII: The First Grey Nomad

/Nerd rant

Episode 1: Red Man with Horns

I know I could just google it but asking the question here is more fun

I've got relatively flat feet. What would be the best footy boot to get

I know I could just google it but asking the question here is more fun

I've got relatively flat feet. What would be the best footy boot to get

I believe you could have them bound and appear more attractive to old chinese men.

Not enough courage to be the first Republican to say "No, it is a basic human right for women to choose what happens to their bodies"?

He is a coward.
Did LOL very loudly, I disagree with this policy but to call Trump a coward is mind boggling, he has gone against the trend instead of being your usual sheep candidate which has immensely helped him become President. You can accuse him of many things but being a coward is just plain bizare.

Did LOL very loudly, I disagree with this policy but to call Trump a coward is mind boggling, he has gone against the trend instead of being your usual sheep candidate which has immensely helped him become President. You can accuse him of many things but being a coward is just plain bizare.

Gone against the trend by doing what absolutely every republican has done before him?

Yeah thats courage.

I hope you keep laughing loudly Jumbo.

He won't stand up for women, immigrants, the poor basically anyone that isn't privileged so like it or not he is a typical republican.

I hope you keep laughing loudly Jumbo.

He won't stand up for women, immigrants, the poor basically anyone that isn't privileged so like it or not he is a typical republican.

Good to see that you're channelling DF now:thumbsu:

Obviously you're Time Machine is working very well, can you let me know the lotto numbers for this weekend too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back