Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 3: Try Hard with a Kengeance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? A couple of posts is screaming and moaning?

Personally, I have always been pro-choice, as the women in my life have insisted that is what they need for their health. Not owning a uterus, really, its not up to me to scream n moan.

Why a bunch of old men are trying to regulate uterus' around the world is baffling.
I'm just stirring mate I don't agree with it either but it ain't new ground

Episode 45 - The Trumped Up Menance

Turmoil has engulfed South East Asia. The sovereignty of trade routes through the South China Sea is in dispute.

Hoping to resolve the matter with a blockade of deadly naval aircraft carriers, the greedy Chinese have stopped all shipping to the small nation of the Philippines.

While the Congress of the United States endlessly debates this alarming chain of events, the newly elected President has secretly dispatched a team of Navy SEALS, the guardians of butt kicking, to settle the conflict...

I'm not concerned about China whatsoever tbh. All they want to do is make money. A line will be drawn and it will settle down. China would be loving the fact they got away with so much already.

If we all die, we won't be around long enough to worry about it anyway. ;)

I'm not concerned about China whatsoever tbh. All they want to do is make money. A line will be drawn and it will settle down. China would be loving the fact they got away with so much already.

If we all die, we won't be around long enough to worry about it anyway. ;)
Based Death

BhiwMYF.gif

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very funny. Not. Nine dashed lines on a dodgy old map are already causing a hell of a lot of grief. Sure, it's partly related to making money. Sure they can only project mostly economic and hacking power - for now. But bluffing the US into anything that could be spun as a military withdrawal - the US losing face and looking like they don't even know it - would be a tipping point for a long 'cultural change' I suspect already under way.

Say Orange decides he can't back down, and can't mentally handle the idea of a long continuing posture of pressure (ie current policy designed to avoid losing face in the region). I hope your mate and his family can get at least to the west of the Ukraine quick smart. It's not all about making money.

Very funny. Not. Nine dashed lines on a dodgy old map are already causing a hell of a lot of grief. Sure, it's partly related to making money. Sure they can only project mostly economic and hacking power - for now. But bluffing the US into anything that could be spun as a military withdrawal - the US losing face and looking like they don't even know it - would be a tipping point for a long 'cultural change' I suspect already under way.

Say Orange decides he can't back down, and can't mentally handle the idea of a long continuing posture of pressure (ie current policy designed to avoid losing face in the region). I hope your mate and his family can get at least to the west of the Ukraine quick smart. It's not all about making money.

So what do you propose we do if China keeps pushing the envelope? Because they won't stop.

At this rate, WWIII will have started by Friday lunch time.
Australia will be in Chinese hands by SOB Monday as there will be no resistance from the population over a long weekend*.

* many workers having an RDO, PDO or annual leave day on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back