Official Team Thread The Roys FFC Season 26 - Congrats TedDougChris!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry guys and girls, still in shock here !!

Holy #%>~¥£€ !!

I really don’t deserve to win this, there are much more deserving people in our great side, and I only just fell over the line...

I am very grateful and honoured and enjoy the fun each week on here. Not with the opposition, (they are a bunch of ££%#~¥-ers) but with you guys.

Big shout out to everyone who helped me over the past few seasons (have I mentioned that I’m new here ?) and I’m looking forward to kicking off S27 soon with old Roys and new ones.

I’m not much for public speaking or speeches I’m afraid....

An Award IV

The Itsmyshow decorative candelabra goes to the player adjudged the most poster of the season, or in simple terms, the poster who posts the most.
This poster has become a force within the Roys and is quickly becoming and vastly underrated Sweet FA player. This player cleared the 1000 post barrier with relative ease, and led the Roys on and off the qooty field.

TedDougChris please come up and collect your candelabra. if you dare.

View attachment 610148

Should be significantly honoured.

An Award III
The Yippyio platinum slippers is awarded to our leading goal kicker. This player has gone back to back and finished a respectable 3rd in the Fred Medal this year with 62.

Dear Mooch please accept my congratulations

View attachment 610132
Why thank you sir. I do enjoy playing in front of you chaps and taking the glory from all your hard work. Do keep it up :)
You are a ******* midfielder Mooch and don’t ever forget it!
I just got lost one time and found myself at the end of the field. Then I totally forgot how to handball and ended up kicking the ball for dog's sake.I never forget though.

Life Members (listed by season of induction) :
S12 - Mobbenfuhrer
S13 - Fred (dec)
S14 - Fat Pizza (retired), FattyLumpkin (dec)
S15 - Broken
S16 - Roylion
S17 - Reardo
S18 - royboy2
S19 - Slax
S20 - 3KZ Is Football
S21 - JakeThePeg
S22 - Freakie
S23 - fitzroybowiedog
S24 - Mooch

S25 - Klim
Truly special. Thank you Mr Mobbs, I feel properly honoured in this company.
Thanks for the tags guys. Any chance you'll join the gumbies?
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back