Official Team Thread The Roys FFC Season 26 - Congrats TedDougChris!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Still too s**t to lose.

I want to know if that was my best ever stats and/or exie score. Was I the best performing CHB in the round. I don't usually give a damn but I normally rack up about 8 touches and today I seemed to be a magnet for both sides.
btw that's 6 wins in a row. I wonder what our longest winning streak is.

Who knows this stuff these days?

Hate?

Highest Dream Team Points: Season 20, Round 13 vs. Gold City Royals (116)
100+ Dream Team Points: x8 occasions
Season 26, Round 2: 102 Dream Team Points - 8th highest
Highest Disposals: Season 10, Round 4 vs. West Coast Wonders (33) & Season 16, Round 9 vs. Dragons FFC (33)
Average disposals: 10.85
Season 26, Round 2: 29 Disposals - 3rd highest

92 games between the last time Mobbs had 25+ Disposals.

Roys FFC largest win streak came in Season 22. 8 Wins - Rounds 7-14

Mobbs

Highest Dream Team Points: Season 20, Round 13 vs. Gold City Royals (116)
100+ Dream Team Points: x8 occasions
Season 26, Round 2: 102 Dream Team Points - 8th highest
Highest Disposals: Season 10, Round 4 vs. West Coast Wonders (33) & Season 16, Round 9 vs. Dragons FFC (33)
Average disposals: 10.85
Season 26, Round 2: 29 Disposals - 3rd highest

92 games between the last time Mobbs had 25+ Disposals.

Roys FFC largest win streak came in Season 22. 8 Wins - Rounds 7-14

Mobbs
My word. You are amazing! Thank you very much!

Yes, 2nd. Same as our Hipster Hill namesakes. We trail 1st place by a considerable amount of percentage. The last half yesterday was atrocious. This should have been a 100+ point percentage-booster. This pedal-cramp is going to bite as on the arse when we play good teams.Fitness? Attitude? Midfield definitely slowed down after half-time (from my spot at CHB I am well-placed to report on this, the waves to repel got larger, stronger, and most telling of all: more frequent.

Essentially this was a s**t win, and if we play like we did in the 2nd half versus any of the decent teams, we shouldn't expect to win. Gumbies are tacking victories together now and while I don't consider them a good side, I do see them as improving, and posing a threat.

fitzroybowiedog is either hiding a problematic injury, or is just being carried around from ground to ground on a victory season prior to retirement. He's a positive go-to player every week and to remain on the pine even when the Royals continued to close the gap, raised heavy doubt about his condition and readiness to play. Let's hope it's just a niggle, and that the physios know what they're doing.

Next round, if we win, it will equal our record winning streak of 8 consecutive victories. While it shouldn't be the reason to put in hard, it would indeed be a handy feather in the cap and a nifty addition to the propellant folio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we're in 2nd place at the moment, good start Roys.

How we haven't lost and we are the reigning premiers, we should be first damn it!

I guess the most amusing moment in the thread for me, was when some blow-in from the opposition thought it was amusing that I was using Minecraft for the immersive version of Sweet. It left me shaking my head on two levels. Firstly, dissing Minecraft within the thread of a community that waits for the text output of a qbasic game, is almost mind-altering. Secondly, the shame game levelled on Minecraft users comes from the pre-teen childrens community. The game remains the best option for a terraformable, immersive world, that can be sealed off from infantile pvp- and mission-based scourges (if you are sophisticated enough to choose to do so). So to see a grown adult expose that they are aware of and subscribe to a gregarious children's nuance, gets so circular I'm still chuckling even today!

I guess the most amusing moment in the thread for me, was when some blow-in from the opposition thought it was amusing that I was using Minecraft for the immersive version of Sweet. It left me shaking my head on two levels. Firstly, dissing Minecraft within the thread of a community that waits for the text output of a qbasic game, is almost mind-altering. Secondly, the shame game levelled on Minecraft users comes from the pre-teen childrens community. The game remains the best option for a terraformable, immersive world, that can be sealed off from infantile pvp- and mission-based scourges (if you are sophisticated enough to choose to do so). So to see a grown adult expose that they are aware of and subscribe to a gregarious children's nuance, gets so circular I'm still chuckling even today!
I like to dig down to the centre of the world

If the top contributors button decides to wake up I might give a quick rundown of where we're at so far this season. In the meantime I'll continue working on stringing up fitzroybowiedog Weekend at Bernies style.

EDIT: Might have to be later on in the week, still can't see the TC button.

Last edited:
If the top contributors button decides to wake up I might give a quick rundown of where we're at so far this season. In the meantime I'll continue working on stringing up fitzroybowiedog Weekend at Bernies style.
Weekend at Bowie's. There's a movie franchise in that, for sure.

Im still the best relisted player this season

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back