Official Team Thread The Roys FFC Season 27 Community Rooms - CONGRATS 3KZ IS FOOTBALL BROKEN MEDALLIST S27!

Remove this Banner Ad

Please note folks, we have been selected as one of the teams to compete in the Tittybong Cup, a preseason tournament with a couple of special rules, that will be run by the Furies under the auspices of the dainty yet robust TJASTA .

Feel free to engage with the discussion in the tournament thread(s?), bring our brand out to the bush for a handy hitout or 3 before the silly main season begins.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/its-back.1223640/ <-- see here
wot?

oh okay, that's what you were saying
your big words confused me
Oh ... "under the auspices" kind of means under the control of (but not really (but it's commonly how it's used))
So the competition is being held under your control or oversight.
The other words were my mouth flapping in the wind.

Hello everyone !!

As Mobbs has recently advised, we'll be playing in an informal pre-season tournament shortly, so hopefully you are all around for that.

It looks like S28 will kick off in around 2 weeks time, with match threads starting off around the 29th July. I'll have the new team thread up shortly (I hope).

We have two new signings to the Roys to announce, which adds to our recent recruitment of George !

We're lucky enough to have recruited Beandip from the Hawks board and GCB85 from the Swans board - during our recent Tour of Qooty - or whatever it was called. Please make them all welcome and show them the facilities - the bar, the changerooms, where Mobbs hides his wallet - that sort of thing.

Once we have a little more information, the new team thread, PM etc will all be available and I'll update everybody on everything - well, those things that I can actually remember.....

Er...scratch that. It er...already seems empty
The funniest thing about all the Mobb's wallet references is that it is indeed empty of note or coin. As I am housebound and order everything online, I haven't actually had any cash whatsoever for many years.

You have to wait for it to be refilled first.... Plus, I just ordered some whiskey on his credit card, so we're all good !!
Ahh but credit cards ... yeah there's still those. Damn you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mateflon-S27.gif

I wonder if we'd still be 30 pages clear biggest Team Thread for last season if it wasn't for all the exospam. I realise we're by far the highest activity team, most vibrant colourful and likely to co-host a dance festival, but this is a massive margin. Just how much of a backwater can the other guys be. Are they still allowed to compete with those negligible stats?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back