Competitions The Sausage Roll: Finals (week one).

Remove this Banner Ad

When do I get my sausage roll, bit hungry and angry at the moment.
When you win, I promise to eat my pie while you're eating your sausage roll so we can both celebrate our glory together.

Thanks for organising. I'll go:

QF
Isaac Smith Captain
Kamdyn McIntosh
Adam Treloar
Luke Stuey

EF
Luke Parker
Josh Kelly
Angus Brayshaw
Garry Ablett

Last edited:
So what happens if one or more players you picked isn't in the teams announced tonight and in the 1-2 hours after you don't get a chance to change? I've got a meeting early this evening. Is there a sub or something?

NB: I picked some fairly likely players so it might not affect me unless they are injured, but it could affect others.
Yeah it's not perfect I agree

Team "J" , get out of the way !

QUAL FINALS
Josh Caddy: 11
Jack Graham: 29
Jack Darling: 11
Josh Thomas: 17 (Captain)

ELIM FINALS
Jake Melksham: 18
Josh Kelly: 29
Jeff Garlett: 16
Jeremy Cameron: 9

The wise woman said "The letter J will rule the day", best 200 dollars I've ever spent.
Jeff Garlett: 16 is not named so may I change to
Jordan Murdoch: 32 please.

Funny, I was scrolling the thread and saw I got tagged in a post, yet no alert popped up?
Guess I will have to go one short on Townsend :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16 entries.

bobs head soup, TempletonTheRat and WallyStringhaus are off to strong starts.

Quarter Time update:

2ziu4vo.png

10rpc35.png

e7b710.png

@bobs head soup _M_16_

Just a reminder to you both - if you want to make adjustments to your team, this must be done with a brand new post. You both edited your post.

I'm not going to penalise you or anyone else this week, but please endeavour to make a new post with your updatec changes in the future.

if you want to make adjustments to your team, this must be done with a brand new post. You both edited your post.

I'm not going to penalise you or anyone else this week, but please endeavour to make a new post with your updatec changes in the future.

Ah, that's good to know!
Now who was it ... Kamdyn somebody or other wasn't it?

@bobs head soup _M_16_

Just a reminder to you both - if you want to make adjustments to your team, this must be done with a brand new post. You both edited your post.

Yeah I last edited my post the same day I made it pretty much, only because I was going back and forth over my selections. Will make sure its done in an entirely separate post next time. :thumbsu:

Ok, not sure if I missed something - the rules say if you carry a player over, you get to keep his initial points. So with Richmond now going to the prelim, they will not partake next week. Does this mean that any Richmond players that you wish to retain must stay in your 8 for the semi finals or you are back to square one with everyone else (see K Mcintosh) - since we have to pick 8 players for each week.

Or....do we say at the end of this round we wish to put "x" number of players forward into the prelim week, leaving us with only the number of selections left to make for the prelims.

Am I making sense?

Ok, not sure if I missed something - the rules say if you carry a player over, you get to keep his initial points. So with Richmond now going to the prelim, they will not partake next week. Does this mean that any Richmond players that you wish to retain must stay in your 8 for the semi finals or you are back to square one with everyone else (see K Mcintosh) - since we have to pick 8 players for each week.

Or....do we say at the end of this round we wish to put "x" number of players forward into the prelim week, leaving us with only the number of selections left to make for the prelims.

Am I making sense?
You get to select eight players next week for the Semi Final matches. The players you select must play for teams playing in the Semi Final.

The following week in the Preliminary Final, you have the option of selecting any player you selected from a winning Qualifying Final team (carrying over over from the Qualifying Final into the Preliminary Final), and you receive that player's higher value.

I.e. Kamdyn McIntosh's new value will be 33. For those who wish to select him in the Preliminary Final, you will receive 33 points for every goal he kicks. However, if bob's head soup selects him (carries him over from his week one team), he will be valued at 38.

If, however, bob's heads soup failed to carry over McIntosh into the Preliminary Final, but wishes to name him in the Grand Final (if Richmond makes it), he will only receive his value as at Grand Final week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back