Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

Andy Maher was hosting the breakfast show on RSN this morning.
So with Harford , Maher and a few on this forum have said Jason Richo RSN should call themselves the Brisbane Bears
Just pick up whoever SEN doesnt want anymore , is Peter Knights the on air talent mgr at RSN ?
At least the SEN cleaner or receptionist know they have another job to go to if it doesnt work out at SEN for them

Heard an ad for the new SEN morning show and they dont hold back in giving a whack to people like ox maher leach people behind the scenes etc
It says in 2017 Sen are now back in the game Ouch!!
To be back in the game that means you have to have been out of the game in the past year or so
Hi to all those who put together SEN breakfast in past years for putting the bloody station out of the game!!
In seriousness first time SEN mgt have conceded that listeners were turning away

You really don't like SEN do you?
Heard an ad for the new SEN morning show and they dont hold back in giving a whack to people like ox maher leach people behind the scenes etc
It says in 2017 Sen are now back in the game Ouch!!
To be back in the game that means you have to have been out of the game in the past year or so
Hi to all those who put together SEN breakfast in past years for putting the bloody station out of the game!!
In seriousness first time SEN mgt have conceded that listeners were turning away
o

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish Cohen went harder on the issue of drugs in cycling and how it has completely tarnished the sport. Liggett was very soft on Armstrong as well.

You make a valid point. In many ways there arent many clean sports around these days - cycling, aths (the standard bearer), AFL etc

Discussion on match fixing in tennis. Berry said he hates drugs and CORRUPTION in sport. Valid points made. But no mention of gambling. A good move considering sponsorship of station from some agencies.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Chuck, like a few others at SEN are under utilised. Needs more air time throughout the year.

KH is excellent. more of him please

this is what he looks like

DSC_0080.JPG

In anticipation of the summer break ending soon. I thought of where it's actually been better than what I expect to get during the year.

RU may've taken a pop at George Donikian. But I think overall, George has been good value.

When I wouldn't have expected to. I've enjoyed Brian Mannix's cameos on the station.

That pommy bloke, who's been on with BP in the evenings, has been good listening too.

In anticipation of the summer break ending soon. I thought of where it's actually been better than what I expect to get during the year.

RU may've taken a pop at George Donikian. But I think overall, George has been good value.

When I wouldn't have expected to. I've enjoyed Brian Mannix's cameos on the station.

That pommy bloke, who's been on with BP in the evenings, has been good listening too.
George is about him, no good.
Mannix who has always shitted me was once again very good, get him on more. He goes well with KH.

Heard a bit of Mannix this arvo. He is surprisingly good!

Really? The first thing (I think) he said was effectively "I'm not one of those who says we should be killing sharks... but I think we should be killing sharks."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back