Entertainment & Music The Simpsons Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

So that's it, after twenty years, "So long, good luck?"
sdadp.jpg

I don't recall saying, "Good luck."

At the old folks home, Home walks into the dining room whistling,
Homer: "Jasper. Gladys. Beatrice. Looking good, Hatty. Asa. Asel.. ASEL.. ASELLL!!! Oh the helll with her. Ester. Ameil. Prudence. Clemnial. Increase. Dad."
Abe: Cornelius.

Had to watch this again. So ****ing funny. Gets me every time.

Marge: Chief, my daughter is innocent until proven guilty!
[Homer crashes the car through the garage door and speeds off with Lisa]
Wiggum: Would an innocent person flee? [pause] Seriously, tell me. I don't know.
Lou: Chief, no!
Ralph: Even I knew that, Daddy!
Wiggum: Yeah, I'm not good.
This gets me every time.​

lol the best part of this episode is when Homer is greeting all the elderly.
Gladys is dead which is a pisser in itself.
When he says hi to his dad, Abe calls him Cornelius.
Dont know why but I was in tears. Gold moment.

i love the "why do we have to stand here. this is so humiliating"

Ned Flanders: Ho ho ho, suckin' down the cider, uh? Hey, word to the wise...
[shows Homer a card]
Ned Flanders: season pass. It pays for itself after the sixteenth visit. You know, most people don't know the difference between apple cider and apple juice, but I do. Now here's a little trick to help you remember. If it's clear and yella', you've got juice there, fella. If it's tangy and brown, you're in cider town. Now, there's two exceptions and it gets kinda tricky here...
Homer's Brain: You can stay, but I'm leaving.
[Homer's brain floats away]
Ned Flanders: ...can be yellow, if they're using late season apples. And, of course, in Canada, the whole thing's flip-flopped.
[Homer collapses]
94e4aab63ad23a71a5ab3d1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ned Flanders: Ho ho ho, suckin' down the cider, uh? Hey, word to the wise...
[shows Homer a card]
Ned Flanders: season pass. It pays for itself after the sixteenth visit. You know, most people don't know the difference between apple cider and apple juice, but I do. Now here's a little trick to help you remember. If it's clear and yella', you've got juice there, fella. If it's tangy and brown, you're in cider town. Now, there's two exceptions and it gets kinda tricky here...
Homer's Brain: You can stay, but I'm leaving.
[Homer's brain floats away]
Ned Flanders: ...can be yellow, if they're using late season apples. And, of course, in Canada, the whole thing's flip-flopped.
[Homer collapses]
94e4aab63ad23a71a5ab3d1.gif

simspon%20season%20pass.jpg

"Hello, this is Moleman in the morning. Good Moleman to you. Today part four of our series of the agonizing pain in which I live every day."
tumblr_m2o9qvwwxs1qbeunjo1_500.png

Quite a tragic character isn't he, poor bloke! But f*ck he's funny, never forget the first time I saw Homer kissing his forehead repeatedly, "it's like kissing a peanut". Man I fell off the couch laughing, it was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Even today it gets me giggling like a schoolgirl :D

He made light of my weight problem, then suggested my motto be "semper fudge." At this point, he told me to [makes quotes with fingers] relax.

How were his test scores?

Let's just say this: he spelled Yale with a six.

Marge: Well, everybody's got a fear of something.
Homer: [proudly] Not everybody.
Marge: [to Homer] Sock puppets!
Homer: Where?! Where?! Aah! Aaaahhhh! [runs out of the room shrieking]

fearofflying8.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back