Media The Smiles travel diary

Remove this Banner Ad

homer-backsaway-bubbles.gif

Jetstar?! I am insulted!

You will never catch me travelling such a shoddy airline!

Our flight of choice is from DapperJong 's very own Air Koryo! The Lone Star choice for those with taste! Especially with the mystery burger!

800x-1.jpg

Mmm mmm mmm! Mystery Meat Magnificence! What is that meat? Heck if I know, but it's delish!

Now if you excuse me, I'mm about to take off to one of Air Koryo's 27 destinations with the latest technology and dramas from Best Korea!

800x-1.jpg

Jetstar?! I am insulted!

Our flight of choice is from DapperJong 's very own Air Koryo! The Lone Star choice for those with taste! Especially with the mystery burger!

800x-1.jpg

Mmm mmm mmm! Mystery Meat Magnificence! What is that meat? Heck if I know, but it's delish!

Now if you excuse me, I'mm about to take off to one of Air Koryo's 27 destinations with the latest technology and dramas from Best Korea!

800x-1.jpg

It’s person meat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chapter 2

Waking up the next morning in a hotel in downtown Sacramento next to a Cactus_ was a sharp surprise to say the least. Cactus_ went to some bar and we left him there. BLERN and I bought a bus ticket and took it down to San Fransisco. We had a single intention for this city, to visit Alcatraz. So we bought a ticket. I was able to inconspicuously drop 100 or so Smiles jumpers into the San Fran bay during to boat ride to the infamous prison. After an hour on the boat we hopped off. The two of us were thoroughly enjoying our tour that was until we saw Tony Lynn 15 locked in a cell. "Haro!" he yelled "I've missed you so much skipper" Running past his cell I lept off the walls into the bay and began the long swim back to the mainland. I arrived out of breath, tired and BLERN-less on the land. After a long day I was ready just to collapse into a restaurant and eat a big vegetarian dinner (If you don't know I'm basically a vegan) I scanned my key card for my hotel and entered my room to see Tony Lynn 15 lying on my bed. "I guess you're staying the night then" I sighed moving my bed to the couch and falling asleep. I'd lost Cactus_ in a bar and BLERN in a prison and picked up my biggest fan. It was going to be a long trip.

Unknown.jpeg

Until tomorrow Smiles out

Jetstar?! I am insulted!

800x-1.jpg

800x-1.jpg

Stop being an ungrateful bitch and eat your mystery meat burger!!

Stop being an ungrateful bitch and eat your mystery meat burger!!

I once had a meal in Business Class on a flight from Shanghai to Hong Kong, fairly sure it was on China Eastern Airlines. Pretty sure I was eating fried foreskins....not great.

Chapter 2

Waking up the next morning in a hotel in downtown Sacramento next to a Cactus_ was a sharp surprise to say the least. Cactus_ went to some bar and we left him there. BLERN and I bought a bus ticket and took it down to San Fransisco. We had a single intention for this city, to visit Alcatraz. So we bought a ticket. I was able to inconspicuously drop 100 or so Smiles jumpers into the San Fran bay during to boat ride to the infamous prison. After an hour on the boat we hopped off. The two of us were thoroughly enjoying our tour that was until we saw Tony Lynn 15 locked in a cell. "Haro!" he yelled "I've missed you so much skipper" Running past his cell I lept off the walls into the bay and began the long swim back to the mainland. I arrived out of breath, tired and BLERN-less on the land. After a long day I was ready just to collapse into a restaurant and eat a big vegetarian dinner (If you don't know I'm basically a vegan) I scanned my key card for my hotel and entered my room to see Tony Lynn 15 lying on my bed. "I guess you're staying the night then" I sighed moving my bed to the couch and falling asleep. I'd lost Cactus_ in a bar and BLERN in a prison and picked up my biggest fan. It was going to be a long trip.

View attachment 507785

Until tomorrow Smiles out

Classic Haro. :thumbsu:

I once had a meal in Business Class on a flight from Shanghai to Hong Kong, fairly sure it was on China Eastern Airlines. Pretty sure I was eating fried foreskins....not great.

So, you took TJASTA advice and ate a dick?

Dear Diary

It was 6:32 on the morning of the 5th of June as I left my house with my bag packed to say good bye to my team mates before I went on my end of season trip. Arriving at the colosseum, I made a bee-line straight to haydo to say good bye to him before he passed out. "See ya haydo mate" I said. haydo stared at me with bloodshot eyes, took a couple of panadols and passed out. "Big mad Monday" I muttered to myself stepping over him and to @Catcus_ and BLERN two guys who were joining me for the first leg of my trip. They were all packed and ready to go and that's when our adventure would have started if @catus_ didn't run to the bathroom to throw up for the 12th time in a 24 hour period. BLERN and I waited patiently and chatted to Yakker who it appeared had fallen asleep in the change rooms. We were just about to leave for real when U2tigers ran up to me. "Sarah!" He yelled. "You know how you ordered 600 SarahSmiles jumpers for the premiership part. Well you hit a few too many 0's because there are 6,000,000 waiting for you in the back room. Be careful though I think NickCC fell asleep in them." I looked to BLERN and we both said at the same time "They're coming with us" So after all that drama we were on the plane. When booking the tickets I specifically avoided booking tiger air because I was ******* sick of the Furies. Of course because we're cheap skates I booked JetStar and low and behold we ran into hotkorma StFly and Fryer Tuck . From there the flight we un eventful except when I was arrested for dropping 500,000 Smiles jumpers into China.

After too many hours, multiple flights (and several bottles of plane tequila for Cactus_) we arrived in our small Sacramento apartment. We had plans to meet up with an old friend of mine who makes kombucha then travel down to San Francisco and explore Alcatraz
View attachment 507300

Until next time Smiles out
I feel a little bit like a cannibal when I drink tequila ... but it taste so good ... I can’t stop.

Jetstar flights to Sacramento? Flying over China? Multiple stops? As a travel agent, can confirm that this story has more holes than Swiss Cheese...
Ooooh. While we’re being geographically imprecise could we stop by Alsace-Lorraine? I’d like to pick up a bottle of reisling for my friend Hoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back