The Stats thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw that, think it was 6 goals now. Quality stat for a winger. Giroud would have to be close.
Leads the league in assists and has more goals than Griezmann who many would say is doing well this season. He is a fans scapegoat at Madrid. And if the off field staff have any clue Bale should be one of the last players they should sell no matter what United offer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can see why. Tinkerman has set you up as a very dangerous counter side. By the sounds of it even today at 0-0 you were always a threat on the break attacking with pace even though we had more chances & possession

Can see why. Tinkerman has set you up as a very dangerous counter side. By the sounds of it even today at 0-0 you were always a threat on the break attacking with pace even though we had more chances & possession
Amazingly, sides still haven't seemed to pick up on that. I can't applaud Claudio enough though, he's got the absolute best out of a group of players that the 'experts' had as certain relegation candidates.

Amazingly, sides still haven't seemed to pick up on that. I can't applaud Claudio enough though, he's got the absolute best out of a group of players that the 'experts' had as certain relegation candidates.
Not too much sure there's much we could have done today other than score. Your defence was exposed a bit but your GK come up with quality & we weren't clinical enough. Goals win games though and we weren't good enough to capitalise on those chances.

Not too much sure there's much we could have done today other than score. Your defence was exposed a bit but your GK come up with quality & we weren't clinical enough. Goals win games though and we weren't good enough to capitalise on those chances.
Yeah agree, I mentioned as such in the Spurs thread. Schmeichel apparently saved one that bounced up into the crossbar.

Yeah agree, I mentioned as such in the Spurs thread. Schmeichel apparently saved one that bounced up into the crossbar.
Yeah I dont think inviting that much pressure on to you will get that sort of result all that often. From most Leicester games I've seen you've sat back but nullified sides from creating many chances.

CZcPqQ4UAAA0LvA.png:large

:cool:

It's obviously skewed because of the different game style both clubs play but impressive nonetheless.
The interesting ones is where Kante comes out on top in attacking sense. Expect him to get more defensive numbers with the contrasting possession game styles you and barca play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back