Current The Strange Disappearance of Nicola Bulley - Lancashire

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m surprised her body hasn’t been found in the water. That seemed the most likely based on the information police had released. But the more it goes on, it’s looking like third party involvement.
I agree x2. I think it’s starting to smell a bit. I mean of course she could still turn up in the river, but doubts are emerging.

I agree x2. I think it’s starting to smell a bit. I mean of course she could still turn up in the river, but doubts are emerging.

I'd think she's been gone long enough for her body to have surfaced or for someone to have found something to indicate she went in to the river and it might be looking like an abduction but the dog's behaviour has me a bit baffled.

Unless whoever took her shoo'd the dog off or Nicola told the dog to 'stay'. I'm not familiar with the characteristics of Springer Spaniels but Willow looks like a purebreed so she'd be fairly typical to type.

There’s no way she got kidnapped broad daylight in such a small time window in a very public place. It’s getting a bit outrageous that this theory is continuing to get legs and the police who have all the facts are being questioned so much with their findings.
Kidnapping is unlikely given small time window but equally if she fell in where police say she sid the body should have been located by now. Its all very odd.

I know I’m going to get roasted for this but anyway…

I’m not a psychic but I have tarot cards for fun and I often use them on crime cases to see if there’s anything that later turns out to be correct.

This is the tarot I did on Nicola on 5th Feb:

Tarot

Was doing too much
Burn out
Fatigue
Pressure
Strayed off the path
Was impulsive
Very frustrated
Has passed away
Darkness
Felt betrayed
In a lot of pain
Felt a great sense of loss
Low sense of self worth
Couldn’t make enough money
Wasn’t appreciated for her hard work
Financial stresses
Drinking too much
Eating too much
Off balance
Stuck
Someone trying to steal her ideas at work

I will now start charging $50 for every 5 minutes

She may or may not have been an all day drinker.

Some mothers wait until the evening.

Others will drop the kids off sober or close to it before drinking.

She may have sat on the bench drinking during the teams meeting.

Or been hungover, depressed, sleep deprived from menopause and made a sudden decision to end it.

She may have entered the water somewhere else or swam for a certain distance.

Decisions aren’t always rational when someone is depressed and struggling with a drinking problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's significant I think that police had been to her house prior to do a welfare check and again when health professionals attended. It wasn't necessary for the cops to say 'menopause' factored in if a generalised 'depression' would cover it.

If it was a man suspected of drowning, I can't imagine the cops doing a presser and saying ".... had issues with alcohol brought on by his ongoing struggles with erectile dysfunction and male pattern baldness'

UK cops meh.

She may or may not have been an all day drinker.

Some mothers wait until the evening.

Others will drop the kids off sober or close to it before drinking.

She may have sat on the bench drinking during the teams meeting.

Or been hungover, depressed, sleep deprived from menopause and made a sudden decision to end it.

She may have entered the water somewhere else or swam for a certain distance.

Decisions aren’t always rational when someone is depressed and struggling with a drinking problem.

I had never even considered the possibility of her jumping in the river or running away on her own accord. It seems likely now with these new facts. Leaving the phone on the bench makes perfect sense.

Some are saying the harness for the dog was left with the phone but the lead is missing and now speculating she used the lead to end it.

Some are saying the harness for the dog was left with the phone but the lead is missing and now speculating she used the lead to end it.

The leash might be in one of her pockets. While I rarely let my dog/s go offleash with a big enough pocket, if I do the leash goes in it.

Seems likely she took her own life.

Or staged it to look like that. Aren't there still 2 exit paths from the bench area with no CCTV coverage? Longshot admittedly, but I wonder if police have ruled that out?

Seems likely she took her own life.

Or staged it to look like that. Aren't there still 2 exit paths from the bench area with no CCTV coverage? Longshot admittedly, but I wonder if police have ruled that out?

It seems police have all but ruled that out, so I think there must be evidence they have that they haven’t released publicly.

They might suspect she was alcohol affected as well which adds enormously to the danger on falling in. She's gone from risk to really high risk of having drowned.

That makes sense but where is the body? If she fell in near where the dog was found the water was shallow enough there that the body should have been found in the initial search. Its very odd that they still cant find the body.

That makes sense but where is the body? If she fell in near where the dog was found the water was shallow enough there that the body should have been found in the initial search. Its very odd that they still cant find the body.

She may have swum out to a deeper section I guess, might change their views as to how far the body might have travelled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back