Media The Sweet FA Rankings Thread (SWAMPRATS)

Remove this Banner Ad

I AM LOOKING FOR A "PANEL" TO HELP WITH THE RATINGS, PLEASE PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. (ONLY OPEN TO POSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN IN THE LEAGUE BEFORE S21)

The most anticipated thread of the season you didn't know was coming is here.

Every single poster in the league will be assigned a numerical value from 1-99, if you are assigned a high number this means you are a good poster in the eyes of God (Myself).

I'm expecting the best poster in the league to have a rating of around 95~, so the ratings are comparable to a sports video game rating.

I will also be doing 'Potentials' which is an indication as to how good that poster can be at their peak. Probably around half of the posters will be at their full potential, so I'm expecting rookies and posters who have lost interest to have higher potentials than rankings.

I will post the rankings one team at a time, followed by an analysis.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Couldn't wait for Media Monday? o_O
There's an assigned day for media threads?

Please don't lynch me guys, I'd rather not die, it'd be a bit of an inconvenience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With mustard too, yeah?
Of Course.

a021900f117b54e6ace78b1b7674933616501fcef1b95f0992ca60dfc3aa3f88.jpg

You should think again about doing this HaroLad. The outrage in my media threads this week should be a warning of the colossal melts that will happen here when you give me 100.

I AM LOOKING FOR A "PANEL" TO HELP WITH THE RATINGS, PLEASE PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. (ONLY OPEN TO POSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN IN THE LEAGUE BEFORE S21)
Please chuck me a PM if you want to discuss fantasy football rankings.

HaroLad:

Potential Value ~ 99, at his very best this player can match it with absolutely anyone in the league. Is the captain of his team and has one of the better recruiting pitches this poster has seen.

Actual Value 1 ~ Is not up to the pace anymore, should seriously consider retirement or playing for Norf.

#amidointhisrite?

I reckon you get through about 3 teams tops before you lose complete interest in putting in the work
You think I didn't know this when I started the thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back