Media The Sweet FA Rankings Thread (SWAMPRATS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, stop whinging Haro, ya little wimp!

FURRR.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 10.00.21 pm.png

PANEL:

brahj, Golumless, Gentlemen, HaroLad

Maybe the Royals aren't the clear worst team in the league after all? With an average of 69, only 3 above the Royals, the Furies lack star power with 0 elite players leading the pack. The Royals however have 3 of the best posters in the league, boasting the "best top end in the league" - Blacky . Captain _Cayz_ is rated lowly, but the panelists think he can become near elite one day if he commits to the league. Speaking of captains, Gentlemen will need to go all out in the offseason to bring in a big name poster to the club, as they are severely lacking in "elite" talent, but do have a fantastic group of core posters.

Overall, I think the Furies are one of the better posting teams in the league with no clear best poster, which is definitely something they need to fix. Add 1-2 big names, and you're looking at a stacked list.

I would help, but HaroLad keeps denying me.
Do you want to help?

Because if you do, chuck me a PM, could really use someone as weathered and knowledgable as yourself on the panel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you want to help?

Because if you do, chuck me a PM, could really use someone as weathered and knowledgable as yourself on the panel.
Nah don't want to now.

You gave a guy who has never posted in a match thread 50.......
To be honest I would give any Fury that doesn't post a solid 95

Remove this Banner Ad

Back