No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah can only log on a few times a day when im with the missus doing shit. Only get about 1-2 days a week to post properly now :(
On behalf of all the TAN crew, it's been nice knowing you mate and we sincerely wish you and Jess and the boys all the best for the future, you pussy-whipped flog. :eek:

On behalf of all the TAN crew, it's been nice knowing you mate and we sincerely wish you and Jess and the boys all the best for the future, you pussy-whipped flog. :eek:
not enought liver and fava beans for him anyway

I like being whipped, half the campaigners on here wish they were getting some 10 times a week :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shit...it's all happening.
Have you bought a place in Melbourne or will you be renting and looking?
Staying with my uncle in Toorak and leaving 95% of my possessions in storage now his renovations are done and will scout houses in Kew from there until i find something.

She is moving back to Melbourne in late feb/march, that month or so lay off is gunna kill me though, lotsa dirty skype time i feel :D

Lies

This is code for "I'm going back home to live with my mum in her onsite caravan on the rosebud foreshore, and my Japanese love doll that looks like the annoying Emo chick from twilight will arrive in February/March"

Lies

This is code for "I'm going back home to live with my mum in her onsite caravan on the rosebud foreshore, and my Japanese love doll that looks like the annoying Emo chick from twilight will arrive in February/March"
Happy to see you have discovered bongs again 74 mate but you may want to get the ol tolerance back up before posting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back