No Oppo Supporters The TAN 62 - Dictator Equus position Officially untenable! FAKE NEWS!

Is groupie a hipster

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh mine got real bad at one point in the left knee, but i managed to fix it - lump is still there, but the right has flared up now

it's just an overwork injury really, sucks as i noticed it walking up and down the stairs at uni to the point where i was just felt like my knee was about to shatter at any moment
yeah he said it was painful as hell. had it as well but kind of small. do the doctors still say to stop being so active on it running around kicking a ball etc

yeah he said it was painful as hell. had it as well but kind of small. do the doctors still say to stop being so active on it running around kicking a ball etc
it's like almost breaking a bone with every step you take, standing up from sitting down is hell. stairs are like enemy no.1

I cant stand for more than about an hour at a time, it just won't let me.

This one flared up because i broke my big toe and was limping around for a while and its just caused some bio-mechanical misbalancing

it's like almost breaking a bone with every step you take, standing up from sitting down is hell. stairs are like enemy no.1

This one flared up because i broke my big toe and was limping around for a while and its just caused some bio-mechanical misbalancing
s**t that sucks mate hopefully it heals quickly for you

You must hate packed train rides!

Rodney Dangerfield likes this :eek::D
Haha.
No!! You guys!
I don't frequent here as often these days and people already forget I'm rarely if ever serious apart from footy talk.
As for the condition my mate had that growing up too. Not nice.

Haha.
No!! You guys!
I don't frequent here as often these days and people already forget I'm rarely if ever serious apart from footy talk.
As for the condition my mate had that growing up too. Not nice.
The knee that is by the way, not getting s**t on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back