No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - arse

Remove this Banner Ad

What the?
Singapore Airlines flight disaster.
Geoff Kitchen died of a heart attack.
He had heart surgery previously and stents put in.
Survivors can relax in Bangkok with Thai body massage.

Last edited:
Hey crew, not sure if this is the right place, feel free to delete if not allowed.

Got a Match Worn Trent Cotchin jumper from the 2013 Elimination Final that I'm looking to offload for a bigger purchase I have on the way. Wondering if any of you are interested. Feel free to PM me with any questions at all or if you’re interested.

Pictures below: IMG_5318.jpeg IMG_5319.jpeg IMG_5320.jpeg IMG_5323.jpeg IMG_5322.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5318.jpeg
    IMG_5318.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Hey crew, not sure if this is the right place, feel free to delete if not allowed.

Got a Match Worn Trent Cotchin jumper from the 2013 Elimination Final that I'm looking to offload for a bigger purchase I have on the way. Wondering if any of you are interested. Feel free to PM me with any questions at all or if you’re interested.

Pictures below:View attachment 1996702View attachment 1996692View attachment 1996696View attachment 1996700View attachment 1996698
How much you want for it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pictures below:View attachment 1996702View attachment 1996692View attachment 1996696View attachment 1996700View attachment 1996698
we used to shite on kooga/BLK but this is a thousand times better than the current nasty fluro with green, red and blue sponsors

it was only in 2015 that Kooga/BLK became unaccetpable when they started printing on cheaper material that didnt soak up the colours properly and so
appeared faded

2011-14 they were fine

Never was the true face of modern Democrat Party America - the Clinton's, the Obama's, the Biden's - more clearly unmasked than the moment Hillary found out her plot to assassinate Gaddafi was successful.

The cameras were rolling...

"We came, we saw, he died..."

So the man Nelson Mandela regarded as one of his closest friends and one of Africa's greatest humanitarians...

Gadaffi_and_Mandela__a_lesson_in_friendship_built_on_mutual_struggle_and_defiance___by_Funmi_T...png

...died asking "why?", as he was stabbed repeatedly "between the legs" (the closest the US media came to reporting where he was really stabbed), on the direct orders of Saint Hillary.

She's got it marked down among her finest achievements.

Massive victory for 'freedom' and 'democracy', with Libya so much better off now - just like Iraq is and Ukraine will be.

'Four more years'...

In our names...

We're all degenerates here might have better luck posting it elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Back