Discussion The TFLUA-Tiger Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

The answer is obvious then - let's make a TFLUA-Tiger badge. Rawr!!!

the TFLUA medal is named after a Fury, and unlike your mob we dont condone badge whoring

except TJASTA, but we TJASTA'ed him for that s**t

the TFLUA medal is named after a Fury, and unlike your mob we dont condone badge whoring

except TJASTA, but we TJASTA'ed him for that sh*t
Sorry Ned, but as the reigning TFLUA-Tiger is named after a Fury Medalist I have the final say. It's in the rules.

Sorry Ned, but as the reigning TFLUA-Tiger is named after a Fury Medalist I have the final say. It's in the rules.

there are no rules, that the whole point of this entire thread - this award literally has no rules around it.

As such, the Furies declare we will decide who wins this each year.

So the S31 TFLUA medallist is:

Grand Uncle Horace

the rationale, he has the highest stats of nuking meat shields of anyone in the SFA, and his crippling of the bombers into a blabbering mess deserves some recognition

there are no rules, that the whole point of this entire thread - this award literally has no rules around it.

Grand Uncle Horace

the rationale, he has the highest stats of nuking meat shields of anyone in the SFA, and his crippling of the bombers into a blabbering mess deserves some recognition
Welcome to the club Horrie!!

Grand Uncle Horace

Phew, thought some of you were starting to take this seriously.

Poor Creepy Uncle Whore-ass, has suffered badly from medication deprivation this season. Was told he used to be a much better poster, pity I missed his prime.

Phew, thought some of you were starting to take this seriously.

Poor Creepy Uncle Whore-ass, has suffered badly from medication deprivation this season. Was told he used to be a much better poster, pity I missed his prime.

shhhhhhh. meat shields are ineligible, esp rookie meat shields

Remove this Banner Ad

Back