Analysis The Trade Whisperer

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem for me with this being a media personality is that they got nothing right. Was this created so they could argue with him and try to make themselves look better when they have actual intel?

God Knows

just go back and read his tweets. thats what i did after he said sydney were going after jack macrae. upon reading his tweets over a 24 hour period there were at least 10 proposals that were 100% wrong.
I really believe he hasn’t got anything right. Made up a lot of fanciful trade suggestions. It appears to be some sort of troll account.

Last edited:

I really believe he got nothing right. Made up a lot of fanciful trade suggestions. It appears to be some sort of troll account.

forgot to say : nothing was right. if i had my guess it is sheahan in assoc with r nixon. the latter tries to make out he hates the trade whisperer as a diversion.

i can only imagine how much of an embarrassment he is to his father.

SUprised this is still going, he accidentally outed himself when he forgot to switch out of his personal account a few years back, it’s Sheahan. Full stop.
Guarantee some nuffies are going to keep trying to guess who it is for the next 10 pages.
The only odd thing about that is he wouldn't of got the notification being logged into his account. So how did he see the comment he would of had to of searched the Whirperer and seen the comment. Surely he's not that coked up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back