Health The Value of Jesus/God in Your Life

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you a parent? Uncle? Do you have family friends with children?
Pretty dodgy stuff right there,you should probably keep your hands to yourself as well?
Religion is infested with rock spiders.
Its always been their safe haven- the Catholic church in particular is essentially just a pedophile ring.

All the above......doesn't stop priests from ******* alter boys, under the guise of religion
Just as it doesn't keep parents,uncles and family friends from doing inappropriate things under whatever guise they are using.

Religion is infested with rock spiders.
Its always been their safe haven- the Catholic church in particular is essentially just a pedophile ring.
Just because some priests have acted inappropriately,that doesn't give you an excuse to do the same thing. Wrong is still wrong.

Just because some priests have acted inappropriately,that doesn't give you an excuse to do the same thing. Wrong is still wrong.
Some priests?
There might be a few who are not pedos but only the gay ones.
What other sort of human male would willingly sign up for a lifetime of no women?
Pedos thats who.

Some priests?
What other sort of human male would willingly sign up for a lifetime of no women?
Pedos thats who.
What sort of human male would willingly father a child? What sort of person would take an interest in a close friends child? What sort of person would take an interest in their brother or sisters children?
Pedos,that's who.

Some priests?
Pedos thats who.

Imagine when the group of pedophiles who created religion were setting up the rules:

Rule 1: If we get caught we can 'confess' to each other and get away with it
Rule 2: If the world makes up laws etc, we will make sure the 'priest' cant dob on us
Rule 3: Prey on the weak and needy and ask for donations etc

Imagine when the group of pedophiles who created religion were setting up the rules:

Rule 1: If we get caught we can 'confess' to each other and get away with it
Rule 2: If the world makes up laws etc, we will make sure the 'priest' cant dob on us
Rule 3: Prey on the weak and needy and ask for donations etc
It sounds like you know a little bit about this type of thing? If I didn't know better I'd say you're trying to use priests to cover up some of your own behaviour?
You've already admitted to being a father and an uncle,pretty suss.

It sounds like you know a little bit about this type of thing? If I didn't know better I'd say you're trying to use priests to cover up some of your own behaviour?
You've already admitted to being a father and an uncle,pretty suss.

Pretty sure you are religious................EXTREMELY SUSS!!!

Diversion tactics now? Even susser. Have you ever coached a junior sporting club as well?

Diversion? Not sure what diversion

But to clear your concerns, ive never been sexually abused and ive never sexually abused anyone. Despise anyone who has sexually abused anyone and any section of the world that allows it or has allowed it to occur.........and there is a massive section of the world who has allowed this to systematically occur over hundreds/thousands of years - the church.

Diversion? Not sure what diversion

But to clear your concerns, ive never been sexually abused and ive never sexually abused anyone. Despise anyone who has sexually abused anyone and any section of the world that allows it or has allowed it to occur.........and there is a massive section of the world who has allowed this to systematically occur over hundreds/thousands of years - the church.
Sounds like there's plenty of smoke coming from your fire dude. You might want to be careful casting those stones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What stones are they?
You,as have others,have directly tried to solely blame the church for child abuse. A quick Google search shows the church is responsible for 4% of child abuse. 30% is committed by family members,and 60% by people the family trusts.
You have admitted to having children,being an uncle,and having friends who also have children.

He who shouts loudest etc etc.

The Value of Jesus/God in Your Life.

I don't think the thread title has been answered yet, I'll give it a try.

If you are convinced of the existence of an omnipresent, omniscient, judgmental deity I suppose it could have value to you if you take the little good there is and not the s**t load of demonstrated abhorrence.

The Value of Jesus/God in Your Life.

I don't think the thread title has been answered yet, I'll give it a try.

If you are convinced of the existence of an omnipresent, omniscient, judgmental deity I suppose it could have value to you if you take the little good there is and not the s**t load of demonstrated abhorrence.

Booooooooooo!

Trust you to dress it up in the worst interpretation possible....Calvinist influences there for sure.

the value is incalculable
Reading through the thread GG,as well as doing some simple math,and you have certainly exposed numerous people trying to use the church to disguise some of the thoughts going through their own heads.

You would hope no one has acted on those thoughts,but again using math I'd be very surprised if one or two haven't,it's quite disturbing.

Reading through the thread GG,as well as doing some simple math,and you have certainly exposed numerous people trying to use the church to disguise some of the thoughts going through their own heads.

You would hope no one has acted on those thoughts,but again using math I'd be very surprised if one or two haven't,it's quite disturbing.
its a big game for them, snickering at our genuine feelings

its a big game for them, snickering at our genuine feelings
Yes because you only ever speak the truth and don't play games.... Oh wait

Remove this Banner Ad

Back