Unsolved The vanishing of businesswoman Melissa Caddick - NSW

Remove this Banner Ad

When an ABC radio reporter was doing a report on this (possibly live) this morning from the Lidcombe Coroners Court there was a whole lot of cars horns blaring that I recall (from listening to the radio report) the reporter described as in some way attributed toe the Caddick family members departing the scene.

I see what you did there

Didn't she rip off her parents as well? Are they still supporting that idiot Koletti, and why is her brother supporting him too? Bizarre.

An American woman had her foot bitten off by a shark while snorkeling in Turks and Caicos - and it could not be reattached because an emergency aircraft took six hours to arrive.

Didn't she rip off her parents as well? Are they still supporting that idiot Koletti, and why is her brother supporting him too? Bizarre.

A proposed settlement in the ongoing legal dispute over the Sydney home of alleged fraudster Melissa Caddick's parents, would see the couple paid $950,000 and vacate the property, a court has heard.

Key points:​

• Barbara and Ted Grimley claimed they paid $1.1 million toward an Edgecliff apartment
  • A court today heard they "don't object" to a proposed settlement
  • Creditors are attempting to recoup funds in the Federal Court

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caddick's parents have lost their unit and have six weeks to move out but they will receive $1million which is what they said they contributed.

It's a fair enough settlement because they only get the one bite of the cherry and will not share in the realisation of the other assets, as well as it allows the others to start to be paid out/recoup something of what they have lost. Best of a bad situation I'd say.

What happened to her son? He was living with ....whats 'is name....ahh! Kolleti....till he was evicted from the Dover Heights property.

'Her parents were paid $950,000 on Monday in exchange for them vacating the property following a bitter court battle with their daughter's victims.

The home will hit the market in coming weeks and is benchmarked to sell for as much as $5.1million, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back