FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
Very disappointed.

I don't read the comics but a few friends do and they all think this is the biggest scene in the comics, And it didn't feel like that while I was watching, Negan's dialogue dragged for mine I feel he rambled and spoke about the same things multiple times, It wasn't building suspense and it didn't build any intensity IMO.

All I can think of now is this could have been the equivalent of Rains of Castamere, Red wedding. Think about how powerful that scene is and then think of this ending, It's miles apart, But they could be in the same league IMO, TWD dropped the ball all for a cliffhanger.

j98pao.jpg

Seems to me that Eugene is the one who Negan smashed. Maybe others think this too, will scroll through this thread later. But watched the episode twice and him giving the bullet 'recipe' to Rick makes me feel like he'd be seen as the most expendable to the story. I hope not, because as much as I hated him at first he's wormed his way into my heart.

Just caught up on this show (in the past couple of weeks) - **** nobody has ever annoyed me more on screen than Lori did.

Omfg I started watching it again from the start last week coz I forgot a lot of it and * I remembered why I hated Lori so much. She's absolutely useless!!!!

Fear the walking dead is back. Not that it's anything spectacular.

true. i watched the pilot on the plane a few weeks ago. i wanted it to be good, and it was just ok. ok its a pilot so yeah always gonna suck a bit. just time poor so cant give it a go atm

true. i watched the pilot on the plane a few weeks ago. i wanted it to be good, and it was just ok. ok its a pilot so yeah always gonna suck a bit. just time poor so cant give it a go atm

She might be worth your time.

mn59d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I am about 80% sure its him...

The last shot of rick shows a shadow move across to his left of his face. So it has to be someone on his left

Aaron
Sasha
Carl
Eugine

It won't be Sasha or Aaron as people will riot

Could be eugine but neegan looks to his left and right before swinging...eugine has no one to his left.

Before neegan swings you can see the shadow of the hat

He says if any moves cut the boys other eye out "AND THEN" we will get started.....(smashing carls head in)

Jesus in previous episode says that neegan chose the youngest a 16 year old boy to Lucille when hilltop copped his wrath....

Negan warned to cut the boys eye out if anybody screams. Kind of a pointless threat if you're bashing his head in.
shot of carl s hat s shadow on negans chest i really think it was carl ___.jpg

I thought so to but....

If you pay attention to the way neegan says it...

It sounds like he chosen carl and he will cut his eye out and feed it to his father...its the way he says "AND THEN"more torture before the actual torture

even though taking it like a champ is his catch phrase in the comics....it makes more sense to me if it was Carl

View attachment 234896

I thought so to but....

If you pay attention to the way neegan says it...

It sounds like he chosen carl and he will cut his eye out and feed it to his father...its the way he says "AND THEN"more torture before the actual torture

even though taking it like a champ is his catch phrase in the comics....it makes more sense to me if it was Carl

surely that pics been photoshopped? I can't notice that when watching it

has it been discussed who it is in the comics in here? why does everyone think it won't be that character?
They've interchanged deaths from the comics for the show (like Denise for Abraham) - no reason to believe they won't do it again.

surely that pics been photoshopped? I can't notice that when watching it

Like the slowed down audio with Maggie crying for Glenn was added in. It was from the episode where she was stuck on the watchtower and she saw Glenn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back