Conspiracy Theory The Zeitgeist Movement, are they insane?

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me examples where you're unclear regarding objective ethics, for example, I'm suggesting that all rational people accept that you don't harm innocent people, ie, no rape, murder, physical/verbal violence etc. Re-intelligence, it's moreso that "desires" are the social construction, and if we change from vulgar consumption to a more frugal approach, on top of eliminating the extraordinary inefficiencies in the market, and remember, in a RBE, there may not be such as thing as it costs too much, we either have the energy and resources or we don't.

Our so called educational systems don't teach proper critical thinking and analysis, nor do they seem to focus on ethics, certainly not in my case, either way, consider that we've never been in such a position before were we can transmit the world's store of knowledge via internet or drone to any interested party.....and given my own studies of history/science, the 20th century was incredibly fruitful for discovery and knowledge, so we could very well exclude most texts written before the 1900's.

We also don't need billions of bridge engineers anymore than we need billions of ecologists, we just need enough to build the RBE, and then, when we no longer have to work, can focus on ecological renewal and conservation etc, we can also focus on spiritual renewal whereby we learn to connect to man, nature and universe, maybe for the very first time, and this time, without the BRAINWASHING. As for full automation, it's not only inevitable, it's a necessity as our current system is dying and half measure won't work, that said, there's NO MONEY in a RBE, as everythings FREE....you claim to have been a former member/supporter, so how'd you miss that critical part of the equation??

We also don't need every country on board, but it would be advantageous if the countries that chose RBE can also defend themselves against any lazy and stupid *s who won't duplicate our success, and don't forget, volunteers will be happy to install RBE's in every country, but ALL advanced countries already have experts who can do it.

You need to think about a number of things, firstly, the 3rd world is already kaput, and whilst I'd prefer to permanently eliminate both starvation and poverty worldwide, my concern is primarily for the west and any nation willing to allow science and technology to do it's thang, so if muslims or whoever won't worship science{via cooperation and their elite thinkers} then they'll suffer accordingly. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm just a dude who has an interest in philosophy/science and the betterment of humanity, so I can only offer a cure, but it's up to the patient to swallow....get me??

Re-IQ/consumption. IQ is a very good indicator of the ability to solve problems, however, a 8yr old with a "relatively" high IQ will still be useless without the required knowledge and experience, well, we're going to experience economic breakdown, technological unemployment, and further environmental problems, serious ones, and you don't think that'll have an effect on the desire to consume when excess consumption is the root cause?

Once again, it's painfully obvious you have a limited understanding of TZM, and also obvious you're a economic dude rather than a engineer or scientifically literate, as such, you don't seem to understand the nature of scientific efficiency, but good news is that it's reasonably simple.

We don't solar panel the globe, instead, we observe our surroundings and note that certain parts of the world have plenty of sunshine, but other parts are windy, as such, we build our energy capture systems relative to abundance, and we also have many, many other options beyond fossil fuels, in fact, we can build ocean cities that take advantage of solar, wind, mechanical and other water related energy systems, ie, there's an abundance of ENERGY if we utilize it properly as opposed to try and make a profit out of it.....of course, once we create a new energy capture, that's another x amount of people automatically disconnected from the grid.

Kids and education.....what education, the idiotic babysitting one that we have now, according to my reading, we can turn 4 and 5yr olds into extremely eloquent individuals, which probably means we could let them do their own thing at age 6-7, maybe earlier, whereby they educate themselves....some will be interested in further robotic efficiency, fine, knock yourself out, here's all the textbooks we recommend, please improve efficiency by 8%.

I suspect technical societies will still exist, granted, it's envisioned that the machines repair and build themselves...so we only need a handful of experts to keep the system afloat. As for stagnate our own scientific development, now you're talking crazy, cause in theory, it could accelerate, remember, we're still human, we still hurt and get sick, so every intelligent person has a vested interest in furthering scientific/medical knowledge.

You need to do what I recommended in my first post, READ the free pdf, also, you seem to be hung up on the distinction between TZM's economic utopia vs a general utopia, sorry, we're not offering anything but an economic utopia...people will have to learn to get along, and as always, there'll still be consequences for extreme behavioural disorder, but given the stress free lifestyle we've created, I can't imagine too many people would want to risk it for jail or a punch in the nose.

Look champ, you're starting to speak s**t now....for example, WTF does the existence of sociopaths have to do with TZM?

We anticipate less crazies, but trust me, I'll personally pull the trigger on any scumbag who thinks it's his/her divine right to violate basic ethics, remember, not everyone thinks our worst scumbags should be put up at the ritz.

I've bought approx 120 books over the last 15yrs, and also read scores more, including those handy "true crime books"....and it's as plain as day that our worst maniacs are CREATED by our profit obsessed system, ie, profit presumed to be the key to happiness/problem solving.

The spiritual mindset I speak of puts PEOPLE and their development first, and it's more than likely the case that with better educational systems, we can create smarter well balanced individuals despite your unconvincing personal examples.

We currently waste TRILLIONS on war games, with very little of it necessary, yet you ask where we're going to get the money from?
We also waste BILLIONS on bogus aid and schemes, money that often goes from one cocksucking FED bank to another.

You seem content to pretend that we don't have a monetary problem, that technological unemployment won't be both a financial and social problem, and also seem oblivious to how the environment functions and it's state....yet, you think TZM may not be relevant till the 22/23rd century FFS?

As for self repairing machines, from memory, that already exists, I think some of the high speed trains repair/maintain themselves.

Also, I never said I don't care about the 3rd world, I said that if they won't play ball, then they'll suffer accordingly.

The TZM assumption is that as things worsen, people will begin to wake up and question the root causes of our problems and not just accept that the politicians and banks know what they're doing, and like it or not it has to be this way.

I think the state of driverless vehicles will be a good indicator as to when we could go full automation, but in the meantime, I'm assuming more and more people are going to question the value of our system and seek alternative theories for a new system that does more than siphon money to the megarich.

Zeitgeist basics.

Full automation.
We don't work (small amount of work required by robotics experts)
No money, money no longer required as robots don't get paid.
Products built with maximum efficiency, including recycling and modular.

Open borders on resources....
Products built locally on demand.
No financial incentive to hoard knowledge......

Zeitgeist basics.

Full automation.
We don't work (small amount of work required by robotics experts)
No money, money no longer required as robots don't get paid.
Products built with maximum efficiency, including recycling and modular.

Open borders on resources....
Products built locally on demand.
No financial incentive to hoard knowledge......
Just curious - how do we go from the socio/economic/political system we currently live in to what you have described above.
What is the Zeitigeist's Movements "Business Plan"?

Just curious - how do we go from the socio/economic/political system we currently live in to what you have described above.
What is the Zeitigeist's Movements "Business Plan"?
First, understand the context....their won't be a zeitgeist without public awareness and support, so until things worsen, it'll be business as usual.

3 main things are happening. ..

1...zionist central banks are trying to bankrupt various countries, including the USA and Germany.
2...gdp is limited, certainly relative to debt, so we're facing problems growing gdp economically, on top of the natural constraint of the state of the environment.
3....as i mentioned, the environment is under pressure, and to some degree business is forced to achieve profit via productivity improvement rather than sheer growth, of course this is where technology and permanent technological unemployment crops up, ie, people replaced by machines and have no other job to swap.

As this worsens, people will be more receptive to radical political change, bear in mind at some point in the technology race, it becomes obvious we can go full automation, so the idea of dispensing with money won't seem so bizarre/improbable.

Then it's just a matter of building the system in tiers, ie, water/food/energy....shelter/transport. ...Products.
Don't forget that money will still have value whilst in use, but once we've built the system, monies value drops to zero.....so we can and will use money to build.

Good 15min video showing that robots and zeitgeist are INEVITABLE.
No work sector is safe from advanced robots and software bots.

I'm also a TVP-TZM advocate, I LOVE Peter Joseph and all the people helping to awaken mankind, HOWEVER, I'm also someone who independently studied philosophy/philosophy of science, ecology/biology and spent 8 months reading as much as I could on climatology.

So here's the deal, we certainly can affect the climate, but I cannot accept the idea that we know that 600/800ppm co2 is dangerous and could cause a runaway effect. If you take the time to view Alex Epstein, you'll learn that the AGW scientists have made various claims over the years, and they're pretty much ALL WRONG, now it's important to understand that one's scientific credibility is based on "explanation and prediction", and in this case, the predictions prove we don't have enough knowledge of how the climate truly works, otherwise our predictions would be more accurate/correct.....

of course, failing to validate one's predictions over smaller events, immediately invalidates the notion that we can pronounce a long range prediction in the form of some larger catastrophe. So, can humans alter the climate, no doubt, but should we be fearful of some horrific runaway event at 600-800ppm co2...NO, as the computer models simply cannot account for the variables+ our understanding of the climate mechanisms are also limited.

The truth is, everytime I study some aspect of big science/business, i find nothing but LIES and CORRUPTION, so please make the effort to learn more about the VALUE of co2, rather than demand we dump a very effective mode of energy supply. Also, as you should know, if we go full TVP, we can greatly reduce our use of fossils if we truly deem it necessary, ie, it'd be interesting to see what a unbiased team of climatologists say about AGW and co2's impact, but atm, the POLITICAL ORG known as the IPCC, control the message to the general public.

Speaking of the public, I work with the public, and over the last 15yrs have spoken to scores of Geologists, and NOT one has ever been a AGW advocate.....

So a Tesla vehicle collided with a semi, and the tesla driver was killed.
Couple things, the tesla couldn't distinguish the body of the truck from the background sky, this could be fixed by either adding reflective material to large vehicles or installing chips inside them which communicate with driverless cars.....also note that this accident can't occur between two driverless vehicles as they have multiple ways to ID each other.

1...zionist central banks are trying to bankrupt various countries, including the USA and Germany.

What astounds me on this point which I also agree with is 2 things.

A) they already OWN the Fed, IMF and ECB. US debt is already at 20 trillion.

B) the US is handing out 30 billion dollars a year to certain countries and this is debated in congress as we speak as to whether a new 10 year deal for 40 billion per year will go ahead.

It doesn't add up.. There could be more to it, I just don't know the answer to it.

What astounds me on this point which I also agree with is 2 things.

A) they already OWN the Fed, IMF and ECB. US debt is already at 20 trillion.

B) the US is handing out 30 billion dollars a year to certain countries and this is debated in congress as we speak as to whether a new 10 year deal for 40 billion per year will go ahead.

It doesn't add up.. There could be more to it, I just don't know the answer to it.
The debt is created out of thin air but is owed back to the banks/originator of the loan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry about that, I'm fully aware of how fractional reserve lending works.

I was referring to the US and German financial takeover.

The Zionists will always target the "best", as the best are always the smartest, and the smartest can identify their enemies......of course, much harder to do with a state of relative chaos and martial law.

In the past, our geniuses, inventors and engineers were our most valuable assets as they're the only one's who produced products and knowledge of global objective value, however, it's not the olden days anymore, we find ourselves at a point in history where we're butting heads with the natural laws of the planet/science.

In the past, we didn't always have such great populations to consider, but then again, productivity is always relative to KNOWLEDGE and production, so even in the old days there were genuine shortages as only TECHNOLOGY can ensure abundance no matter the population{to some degree}.

Remember that technology is just applied science and science is nothing more than HIGH INTELLIGENCE, so our way out and forward will be technology rather than economy, and as far as I can tell, I can't see how the globe can financially recover from it's current problems, let alone have to also deal with the prediction of the greatest stock market crash ever*

*astute financial experts who correctly predicted the dotcom and GFC now predict yet another even greater CRASH.....all that amidst the existing problems of population/consumption/debt/monetary instability/automation/crime hikes/bogus wars aka economic wars.

So we notice the dynamic of the rich/poor gap becoming a severe problem due to inflation, automation and ultimately lower/stagnate wages, which ALL benefit the rich at the expense of the poor/middle class, it'd be different if the rich got richer without the dip at the lower and middle ends, but that's not the case.

As I said before, "if" this huge crash does occur{within 5-10yrs IMO otherwise it starts to get meaningless}, and this increases pressure on business to stay productive, they'll have no choice but to use AUTOMATION as the solution as it's guaranteed to work and for the most part, is the only option.

Automation by definition must mathematically displace more in manual labour than the TOTAL cost of the automation sector itself, so guaranteed increases in unemployment+a huge global financial crash, the further pressure on the economy due to unemployment, ie, debt and reduced spending=MORE unemployment, a vicious and unsustainable cycle.

All this whilst the productive capacity of the environment reduces in relative and real terms, making traditional forms of GDP growth impossible.....so remaining businesses become hyper efficient making money for the boss, the upper executives and the major shareholders aka the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

Once again, people will see automation taking over, and will also see the wealth goto those who already have it, whilst their own lives are economic turmoil with no prospects in sight=unsustainable economic model.

Poor parents MUST have children to survive, unless we want to create a sustainable welfare system that compensates the poor of china and India for example{I don't think the dollars will add up, lol}

This is why ending hunger and poverty in real and sustainable terms is an ENGINEERING solution, but not a MONEY solution, money can only solve so much for so many, but INTELLIGENCE=ENGINEERING can provide a permanent global solution.

If we don't understand the root problem, we won't be able to permanently solve it.

Don't forget, the only real cost no matter the industry is LABOUR, so remove the burden of labour and intelligent people are free to solve our problems, permanently.

The two Zeitgeist movies I watched last year totally changed my perspective on things. And most fundamentally, the belief that we can make the necessary changes for the world within the existing Economic/Governmental paradigm. We cannot.

Not sure why this comes under the title 'Conspiracy theory'.

I thought it best so as to avoid people trying to label it as such.
Indeed, we're lucky we have a way out, if it wasn't for the proper application of hi-tech, we'd have no choice but war and culling.

NUMPTYHEAD.....you're the one not listening or comprehending, as our primary concerns are ENGINEERING, ie, we need to develop engineering solutions to our needs and wants, for example, vertical farming can feed to the planet 1000x over.....you hear me boy.....with our current technology we can PERMANENTLY end starvation and poverty.

Yes, FFS, yes, as technology advances our usage of it will adapt, why the * are you telling me such simple s**t, also, WE *EN NEED ECOLOGICALLY EFFICIENT BLUEPRINTS TO EASE THE TOLL ON THE ENVIRONMENT, so don't talk s**t yet again. Most of our problems are of an ENGINEERING type and have been solved by various engineers, especially people like Fresco, but there are others who have different views, but it must be understood you *en anti science crazy, we need to use PEAK SCIENCE to build ecologically effective dwellings and production/distribution systems to minimize the toll on the environment whilst allowing for extraordinary output/yields. You haven't said a damn thing that makes any sense, you're nothing but a political speculator.

NUMPTYHEAD.....you're the one not listening or comprehending, as our primary concerns are ENGINEERING, ie, we need to develop engineering solutions to our needs and wants, for example, vertical farming can feed to the planet 1000x over.....you hear me boy.....with our current technology we can PERMANENTLY end starvation and poverty.

Yes, FFS, yes, as technology advances our usage of it will adapt, why the **** are you telling me such simple s**t, also, WE ****EN NEED ECOLOGICALLY EFFICIENT BLUEPRINTS TO EASE THE TOLL ON THE ENVIRONMENT, so don't talk s**t yet again. Most of our problems are of an ENGINEERING type and have been solved by various engineers, especially people like Fresco, but there are others who have different views, but it must be understood you ****en anti science crazy, we need to use PEAK SCIENCE to build ecologically effective dwellings and production/distribution systems to minimize the toll on the environment whilst allowing for extraordinary output/yields. You haven't said a damn thing that makes any sense, you're nothing but a political speculator.
I'm not sure who you're yelling at? Did you see your reflection in the mirror and totally flipped out?

The two Zeitgeist movies I watched last year totally changed my perspective on things. And most fundamentally, the belief that we can make the necessary changes for the world within the existing Economic/Governmental paradigm. We cannot.

The President elect will shake things up, he's exactly what the world needs

The President elect will shake things up, he's exactly what the world needs
Don't put too much faith in him Presidents are selected not elected, although I preferred him over Hillary (status quo). At the very least he helped to partially exposed the nature of the rigged and corrupt system.

The power is his to unite or further divide.

Don't put too much faith in him Presidents are selected not elected, although I preferred him over Hillary (status quo). At the very least he helped to partially exposed the nature of the rigged and corrupt system.

The power is his to unite or further divide.
He isn't a career politician and is hated by a lot of GOP career politicians who fear him. He's certainly going to be different, be interesting to see how the elite handle him. Wouldn't put it past them to eliminate him if he is too hard to mould, like JFK.

Don't agree that he was "selected" he's an outrider

He isn't a career politician and is hated by a lot of GOP career politicians who fear him. He's certainly going to be different, be interesting to see how the elite handle him. Wouldn't put it past them to eliminate him if he is too hard to mould, like JFK.

Don't agree that he was "selected" he's an outrider
Although this is true to an extent, he's also been around a lot of these powerful people for most of his life. That in itself should make you cautious about pinning your hopes to him too firmly.

Remember how hopeful and positive people were when Obama won? He turned out to be a huge disappointment IMO. Just a smoother version of Bush's agenda without the Vice President running the show.

Time will tell, but I'm sceptical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back