Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wippa's only other credit to his name is on a Perth radio station.

Whereas, Fitzy, has his AFL career, a stint on Big Brother, co-hosting Big Brother; The Project, Before the Game, and House Husbands.

Comparing the two, you can see which one is more talented.

what a resume

i only ever listen to my own music or maybe a podcast
why the hell would anyone listen to the radio

BRB annoying try-hard hosts, constant ads, occasionally interrupted by a song I don't really enjoy
Podcast would be good. I'm getting into motivational speakers lately.

Browsing cars online, I see that VW are now producing an Amorok V6. Have a look at their website and the cheaper of the two models available is $67k. The top of the range model is $75k.

What the actual ****? $75k for a 4 door ute?
At least the Amarok is a modern vehicle, and you can buy cheaper 4 cylinder diesel models that perhaps suit you better.

You should see how much Toyota charges for their Landcruiser ute, and its design hasn't changed since the late 70s!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only relevant radio stations to me are:
- Triple M (#1 every day of the week)
- The Fox (if I'm feeling him and need a new tune)
- K-Rock (sometimes play a good song)
- Gold 104 (anything from 60's to 90's)

AM stations are only flicked on during the night or when I'm at the footy.
Er...

People paying Amy Shumer(?) 100 dollars or so to see her show. I have seen some of her stand up and it's pretty much sex jokes, jokes about her vagina and that's about it. I feel it's like what male comedians would have been like in the 70's. I just don't see it as edgy in any way in 2016.
"omg this girl just said campaigner and that she wanked a taxi driver once, you can't say that!!!!"

People paying Amy Shumer(?) 100 dollars or so to see her show. I have seen some of her stand up and it's pretty much sex jokes, jokes about her vagina and that's about it. I feel it's like what male comedians would have been like in the 70's. I just don't see it as edgy in any way in 2016.
"omg this girl just said campaigner and that she wanked a taxi driver once, you can't say that!!!!"

Her comedy show Inside Amy Schumer is pretty funny at times but that's mainly due to the sketches rather than her stand up which gets old real quick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back