Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
my favourite is the people that you see try and park as close to the front door as they can before getting on the treadmill or bike for some cardio

An oldie but a goodie:

3171944412_639c1a0831_z.jpg

Why football journos go on holidays in the middle of the season. Can they not wait a couple of months until there's a 6 month break or is trade hypothetical season just too good to miss out on?
If you're talking about Carowhine it's not like she ever writes about football anyway. You can write about who should be sacked and who is a disgrace any time.

Why football journos go on holidays in the middle of the season. Can they not wait a couple of months until there's a 6 month break or is trade hypothetical season just too good to miss out on?

should be more of it. Perfect example today...let's move Tigs v Pies to Saturday night 5 days out from the event.

Surely it can't be long before Nuts 'n Gum hit the shelves.

So in wagga, we have a uni, CSU (Charles Sturt Uni).

Late last month there was a controversy where the students after a big study load, had a "politically incorrect party".

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/5470568/csu-students-under-fire-for-racist-party-outfits/

Link for reference.

Well a couple of kids obviously went way too far, which happens when you're young and full of piss. The media ran with the story, it went on for ages. I remember last week having a coffee before work thinking to myself "is this still going on???". The news story was referencing their displinary hearing coming up, with all likely to be expelled.

Well one of that group committed suicide. Nobody is reporting the suicide now.

Who is accountable? Kids dead. Move on.

Some things in life I just dont understand.

Are you sure it was suicide? That was my initial though too when I heard he'd died, but it was reported that he died in the shower from a seizure (possibly stress related).

So in wagga, we have a uni, CSU (Charles Sturt Uni).

Late last month there was a controversy where the students after a big study load, had a "politically incorrect party".

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/5470568/csu-students-under-fire-for-racist-party-outfits/

Link for reference.

Well a couple of kids obviously went way too far, which happens when you're young and full of piss. The media ran with the story, it went on for ages. I remember last week having a coffee before work thinking to myself "is this still going on???". The news story was referencing their displinary hearing coming up, with all likely to be expelled.

Well one of that group committed suicide. Nobody is reporting the suicide now.

Who is accountable? Kids dead. Move on.

Some things in life I just dont understand.
A quick google search shows it was reported on Australia's biggest news website and was not suicide. The parents believe stress may have played a part but it's a fairly long bow to draw form an epileptic seizure. Responsibility cuts both ways, spreading a false interpretation helps no one.

A quick google search shows it was reported on Australia's biggest news website and was not suicide. The parents believe stress may have played a part but it's a fairly long bow to draw form an epileptic seizure. Responsibility cuts both ways, spreading a false interpretation helps no one.
Are you sure it was suicide? That was my initial though too when I heard he'd died, but it was reported that he died in the shower from a seizure (possibly stress related).
My bad i got the story mixed up. Post erasred.

I just stumbled upon a patreon for a reasonably hot girl. she runs a slots channel on youtube. shes makes $600 a month through patreon to play pokies

it must suck being a youngish pretty woman

why do people feel the need to get a huge car once they have a baby?
pretty much all modern sedans and even hatchbacks will fit a baby seat and stroller in the back.
Live in a very primary schooly area and am surrounded by skyscrapers on wheels everywhere I go.
Because they think bigger cars are safer

pretty much all modern sedans and even hatchbacks will fit a baby seat and stroller in the back.
Live in a very primary schooly area and am surrounded by skyscrapers on wheels everywhere I go.
The ability to have unprotected sex is considered by some to be far more of an achievement than it actually is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know right. My sister got put in a 4WD as soon as she became a mum

Wife's car was a bit of a death trap so we got her a Lancer, it's plenty big, the funny thing is that today's small cars are the size of family sedans from 30 years ago, just with smaller engines, with only having one kid the Lancer is plenty big enough even if we are loading up the car to go away.

Welcome to Perth.

But you can fit more in a bigger car

I have two kids and still have a sedan. It's plenty big enough for day to day. A holiday, however, is another story, s**t just crammed in the back seat until you can hardly see the kids. I don't want to succumb but as the kids get bigger, a bigger car will be essential.

I have two kids and still have a sedan. It's plenty big enough for day to day. A holiday, however, is another story, s**t just crammed in the back seat until you can hardly see the kids. I don't want to succumb but as the kids get bigger, a bigger car will be essential.

The thing is the storage areas in most of them are so small. You become one of those people that have s**t piled on top of the car

Was in South Perth on Tuesday afternoon. Nearly got cleaned up by one of these Toorak tractors because the dumb father didn't want to give way whilst he was exiting the car park to turn right.

I hate driving in that area. People s**t themselves at even 60 speed limit signs as well as having the awareness of a driver on drugs.

I’ve got a small SUV and a small sedan. The sedan is fine for just running around town with kids but the SUV is much more convenient for little trips. Also good with a dog. Once you have kids you can’t really put the dog on the back seat anymore.

I would and leave the kids at home

There's streets around my place that have cars parked either side of the road but still have enough room for two semi trailers to pass side by side. People in SUV's see another car approaching and slam on the brakes thinking they can't drive past one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back