Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess we weren't there so will never know.

edgie was actually blocking the entire aisle with 4 trolleys and was deciding between catsup and ketchup.

ketchup catsup GIF

But yeah if you were on the other side looking at the merchandise across the aisle, then isn't it also polite to say 'excuse me' and go past? I don't understand why edgie doesn't understand. It's just polite when going into someone's personal space.

But yeah if you were on the other side looking at the merchandise across the aisle, then isn't it also polite to say 'excuse me' and go past? I don't understand why edgie doesn't understand. It's just polite when going into someone's personal space.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF

I guess it was the tone of the excuse me and the fact none bothered to look in my direction that caused me to think 'wtf, I'm nowhere near you, what's the probem?'

I don't understand bitcoin

basically another way for the super rich to get richer. They invest a fair bit of money at low price, everyone hears about it, invests, pushing the price up. The rich person takes back his holdings at a good profit, everyone hears they've pulled out, s**t themselves but by that point the price has dropped and they lose money.

Thats how i see it anyway. Ive invested in it (still have around $5k invested - none of it my money), id say im up about $8k in around 18months. Currently most of that $5k is at a reasonably high price as didnt get out before the last dip

I do laugh at all the technology talk and the stuff they are developing and thats why prices go up - it may be true but ive got my doubts. Next minute something like LUNA just freefalls from around $40 to close to zero dollars and people cant get out of it

Think its just a ponzi scheme really but i decided to test it out.

Last edited:
I thought NFTs were pretty straightforward and made sense but the stupid name was what confused everyone.

Bitcoin is pure black magic, makes no sense and i cant be convinced otherwise.
both ponzi schemes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

both ponzi schemes
Hmmm. I equate NFTs to having the original to something that others can get a print to.

Personally i dont value it and i dont see why anyone really would but rich people wanna collect s**t, fine, you do you. Bitcoin though, legitimate ponzi and targeting heaps of vulnerable people.

I guess its that i dont see how NFTs are gonna affect most people?

Hmmm. I equate NFTs to having the original to something that others can get a print to.

Personally i dont value it and i dont see why anyone really would but rich people wanna collect s**t, fine, you do you. Bitcoin though, legitimate ponzi and targeting heaps of vulnerable people.

I guess its that i dont see how NFTs are gonna affect most people?
its all bullshit and its still crypto
they put the "ownership" on the blockchain like they do bitcoins, except yeah, good luck using that asset

1660179466340.png

its all bullshit and its still crypto
they put the "ownership" on the blockchain like they do bitcoins, except yeah, good luck using that asset

View attachment 1472743
Oh yeh, im certainly not arguing that its NOT stupid. Im more pointing out that i doubt anyone in a vulnerable position is going to be sucked into losing money on ownership of art in the form of NFTs, whereas bitcoin becomes a "you need t get in now otherwise youll miss out".

Im not defending the legitimacy of it but it looks and feels like a dumb thing rich people do to feel more important and whilst i dont really support that i also dont really care.

I think I've said similar before but I don't know why people don't apply the rules of driving to walking. Ie walk on the left, don't block paths/aisle etc. Most of us know how to drive yet nobody seems to know how to walk around others.

Old people are the worst, should put pensioners on the offensive line.

The Budget Direct ad.

Can someone please tell me what is going on in this ad?

What a world to live in where someone can make money by selling people images/videos of their feet.

Get a job at Athletes Foot and live the life.

I know a cute girl who started Tiktok during covid 2020 , she sent me a message saying guys are wanting photos of her feet and she asked me how much should she charge.

I told her to charge $20 a photo.

I asked her a few months later how it was going and she told me she was earning enough from the photos to pay her rent each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back