Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Do they have anything good on there? I know they got South Park
Tbh I didn't look before I subscribed....I then searched through and couldn't see much

A few series we will definitely watch but a lot of old crap and movies are basically all old ones

Sent from my CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does anyone still drive and park for the footy in Perth these days? Most people take public transport to Optus Stadium as there is little parking there.

The traffic and parking for games at Subiaco Oval used to be a shitshow as most people that went there drove there rather than taking public transport.

Most do but for some reason there still needs to be an awful lot of traffic management on game day

So I haven’t read the thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned but why is it that whenever I go to get petrol at Costco there’s massive queues for the pumps for cars with fuel tanks on passenger side and no queues for the cars with tanks on driver side? And further Costco fuel hoses extend so you can fill from the “wrong side” so why are all the passenger side cars just sitting there sometimes 3 deep when there’s spare driver side bowsers?

So I haven’t read the thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned but why is it that whenever I go to get petrol at Costco there’s massive queues for the pumps for cars with fuel tanks on passenger side and no queues for the cars with tanks on driver side? And further Costco fuel hoses extend so you can fill from the “wrong side” so why are all the passenger side cars just sitting there sometimes 3 deep when there’s spare driver side bowsers?
This happens at all servos, my wife reckons people don't want to be embarrassed if the hose doesn't reach the other side of the car

This happens at all servos, my wife reckons people don't want to be embarrassed if the hose doesn't reach the other side of the car
But the costco servo specifically has giant signs saying "we have extra long hoses"

But the costco servo specifically has giant signs saying "we have extra long hoses"
Surely you've seen how these people try and park and negotiate the car parking and the Isles inside Costco .....basically a gathering of the worst drivers and dumbest people

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Surely you've seen how these people try and park and negotiate the car parking and the Isles inside Costco .....basically a gathering of the worst drivers and dumbest people

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Youve seen this firsthand as a Costco patron?

I’m one of those dumb people
Would rather just wait the extra minute in line than go through the hassle of dragging the hose over the car

Just pure ****ing lazy I am - shoot me now

I’m one of those dumb people
Would rather just wait the extra minute in line than go through the hassle of dragging the hose over the car

Just pure ******* lazy I am - shoot me now

the artist dog GIF

No dogs were named in this gif .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youve seen this firsthand as a Costco patron?

haha i go to costco about once a month - insist we go between 10-11am to try and avoid as many as these idiots as possible - if you go after lunch then you are in for a world of hurt with people who cant drive, cant park, cant use a shopping trolley and make life as hard as possible for anyone with half a brain

haha i go to costco about once a month - insist we go between 10-11am to try and avoid as many as these idiots as possible - if you go after lunch then you are in for a world of hurt with people who cant drive, cant park, cant use a shopping trolley and make life as hard as possible for anyone with half a brain
evenings (after 630 pm) haven't been so bad either from what I have seen

My first car was an XF Falcon and the petrol tank sat behind a spring loaded number plate... awesome, can go on any side.

Are people saying you should be able to park next to a bowser no matter what side your tank opens from and it can reach, or just certain service stations like Costco? Cos I had a bit of a look when filling up at the local servo and there's no effing way the hose would reach if the tank was on the other side. So why don't they all use extra long hoses?

That's up there with "Why doesn't anyone move their car out of the way after they've filled up and they go into pay, so another car can start filling up without waiting for them to come back out?"

My first car was an XF Falcon and the petrol tank sat behind a spring loaded number plate... awesome, can go on any side.

Are people saying you should be able to park next to a bowser no matter what side your tank opens from and it can reach, or just certain service stations like Costco? Cos I had a bit of a look when filling up at the local servo and there's no effing way the hose would reach if the tank was on the other side. So why don't they all use extra long hoses?

That's up there with "Why doesn't anyone move their car out of the way after they've filled up and they go into pay, so another car can start filling up without waiting for them to come back out?"

Not all servos have a place to park so others can fill up.

They prob think people are doing a drive off .

Not all servos have a place to park so others can fill up.

They prob think people are doing a drive off .

Only because it isn't common practice. Of course you're stuck if there's nowhere to park, but I'm talking about those mega servos where you can be paying for like #16 or something. In my experience, a lot of these are set up where if you drive forward, you're at the door as there's like eight parking spaces with maybe one or two taken.

Only because it isn't common practice. Of course you're stuck if there's nowhere to park, but I'm talking about those mega servos where you can be paying for like #16 or something. In my experience, a lot of these are set up where if you drive forward, you're at the door as there's like eight parking spaces with maybe one or two taken.

Some servos are just not big enough .

They must not like people doing that otherwise they wouldn't put up signs saying dont move your car until paid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back