Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't limit this to women, that would describe humans pretty well I'd reckon

Men are more honest about how shitful they are. Toxic masculinity and all that.

Oh No GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t understand how I can go a month of no alcohol, eating well, exercising and my weight stays stubbornly the same. Start drinking again (little more junk food, same exercising) and it starts trending down. And no, I don’t think it was increased muscle mass.
Me too. Been off the grog several months. Everyone told me the kilos will just drop off. Clearly I’m not everyone.

I think since the invention of smart phones it's becoming increasingly obvious that people don't have the patience and mental ability to be able to handle such a device. Too much information at the touch of a finger is a horrible thing. I fear for the future because of it.

These days all I see is people being unhappy and angry at the world but fail to realise that it's that stupid thing you are holding in your hands everyday has been the main cause of people's frustration. I don't want to know what's happening in the world anymore as mostly articles and things you read like news are extremely negative and controversial just because. People are destroying themselves with useless information.

Back in the 90s all I had was Nokia 3310 and the game snake. It's all I needed. Next phone I buy will be a phone only. No internet or anything.

Just a phone. Life's better just being simple.

Women will lie without batting an eyelid about what their friends look like.

Men will lie without batting an eyelid about the size of things

The gifts on Big Footy. Does anyone actually buy these?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back