Things That Make You Cringe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JackOutback

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
He's managed to work out he's not guilty and the evidence doesn't stack up despite not spending any time in court. But apparently when interviewing him once, he didn't have the 'demeanour' of a child abuser. Could do away with courts and just let Andrew Bolt chat to all the accused.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Old boyz network going into bat & coming to the defence of one of their own.

Looks like you can't pay off ALL the witnesses after all....He got off lightly after a career as a serial fidgeter….Not to mention aiding & abetting his scumbag mates under his charge in his own diocese.

FRUMPY

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Pell’s defence barrister, Robert Richter QC had poked holes in the complainant’s evidence but ultimately the jury had still found the Cardinal guilty.

yeah....
News reports said his life has 'plunged' into trouble, just like his cock plunged into little boys

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #1,633
News reports said his life has 'plunged' into trouble, just like his cock plunged into little boys

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
oh no.

caller on talkback said he doesnt think pell got a fair trial because people hate catholics. he himself admitted he's catholic and said he cant walk two steps without someone making fun of him

Bomberboyokay

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
West Ham, Roosters, Mets
90% of things relating to ANZAC Day.
There could be a thread about how this makes Essendon vs Collingwood a weird game to attend each April. People seem to 'dress up' for it aka put on their 'good shirt' and jeans instead of sauce stained t-shirt and trackpants. 'Somber' mood and music before the ADF show. If you're not through the turnstile before the ADF show you're locked out until it ends 2 minutes before bouncedown :rolleyes: People yelling indecipherably in the minute's silence and people yelling "SHUT UP!" in reply (this is muted on TV). Cuts to mildly interested soldiers in Afghanistan or wherever the American Empire has them stationed this year. People cheering the Anzac Medallist like he's won the Norm Smith.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotland

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
West Coast
There could be a thread about how this makes Essendon vs Collingwood a weird game to attend each April. People seem to 'dress up' for it aka put on their 'good shirt' and jeans instead of sauce stained t-shirt and trackpants. 'Somber' mood and music before the ADF show. If you're not through the turnstile before the ADF show you're locked out until it ends 2 minutes before bouncedown :rolleyes: People yelling indecipherably in the minute's silence and people yelling "SHUT UP!" in reply (this is muted on TV). Cuts to mildly interested soldiers in Afghanistan or wherever the American Empire has them stationed this year. People cheering the Anzac Medallist like he's won the Norm Smith.
#LestWeForget

Without fail some peanut commentator will say something like 'I don't want to compare a game of footy to war but gee he's been a warrior out there today...'.

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Had two instant messenger conversations with separate women recently.

I went full blown Ines with one, suggesting that we should have a code word (as she doesn't like answering blank number calls, while I only call using a private number). The code words were of course cupcake........... but the winner was the phrase purple monkey dishwasher :D :p

Second conversation was a bunch of random one liners until she asked me a question about the thing I most liked about myself, to which I replied with something dirty ;) and then the real answer "my humour". I did get a laugh from it, so that's golden!

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Devon Shields **** Yes
Moderator #1,647
International Women's Day.

Not sure what's worse out of OTT 'tributes' from women, male feminists trying too hard and incel 'when is men's day?' comments.
Was listening to rtr earlier and they are playing only female artists for 24 hours. Fine if that makes you feel good. Doesn't bother me but the lunchtime dj kept saying they'll be playing lots of women and 'gender diverse' arists. What is gender diverse?

Hawk Dork

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Was listening to rtr earlier and they are playing only female artists for 24 hours. Fine if that makes you feel good. Doesn't bother me but the lunchtime dj kept saying they'll be playing lots of women and 'gender diverse' arists. What is gender diverse?
Boy George ?

JackOutback

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
There is at least one trans musician building a profile, Miss Blanks. Also, Jordan Raskopolous from Axis of Awesome. That's all I can think of.

Top Bottom