Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Bay 13 immigrants are irritating me

Is that all those people in the general chat thread? I looked in there and thought ''who the f*** are all these people?''

My school has banned all appliances and fridges except for kettles, in all offices. The campus is huge with just one staffroom + one kichenette now we can access.

Why? Did they put the money into your paycheck?

Some mini fridge in another office went ka blamo over the holidays, fire department was called out, principal not happy. Thats the story that went around anyway...

That's horrible. It's like you're being punished for nothing.

I would go to the Union. I know it's the ugly U word but they will send somebody in to bat for you. The administration will regret every second of what they've done.

Some mini fridge in another office went ka blamo over the holidays, fire department was called out, principal not happy. Thats the story that went around anyway...
It sounds like either an excuse or your Principal is a moron.

edit - don't appliances have to get tested and tagged every 12 months in schools anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a trend I've noticed at the supermarket. People pick up an iced coffee (ice break every time I've noticed) and they change their minds and put it down in another (non refrigerated) aisle. I fear for the first person who I catch doing it. Don't be a campaigner.
Used to work at an IGA, the amount of non-cold milk drinks people had ditched half way through a shop and I had to pour down the sink over a few years was crazy.

I can understand them asking a staff member to put it back at checkout as a lot of people did, but to just ditch is bullshit.

Yeah but we have a fully equipped kitchen. It's just so far away and we are all lazy. :D

Am just quite blase about it all now. They keep on taking stuff away- you know they banned the use of the school gym out of hours. Due to OH&S. We also had this P/T fitness groups all year. They cancelled his services after the one year, I put my hand up to keep running them- gather up the equipment, etc keep the group going basically, using the programs he ran. Again, nup OH&S. It's a load of shit.

There's a trend I've noticed at the supermarket. People pick up an iced coffee (ice break every time I've noticed) and they change their minds and put it down in another (non refrigerated) aisle. I fear for the first person who I catch doing it. Don't be a campaigner.

So please tell me: what would you do to someone who you caught doing this? And why would you care anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back