Mega Thread Things that Shit me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

a campaigner of customer walks into the shop at 4.55pm, we shut at 5pm, wanting to buy a fridge, he asked me to stay back to 5.30 so he can go get his truck to pick up the fridge, didn't even need it tonight, was happy to comeback Wednesday and pick one up :mad:

Wait until kid is asleep on Christmas Eve before trying to assemble his main Christmas present, open the box and major pieces are missing. I guess it's my own fault for leaving it late but still damn annoying, I didn't have anywhere to store it in an assembled state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's near death for me, I went blind for a while when I was 12 because I was prescribed something with penicillin in it.

Currently having tonsillitis, the doctor telling me in this early stage it could be fixed in 2 hours if I could have the penicillin injection... yeah nah.

Doctor ignoring evidence that vast majority of tonsilitis is viral and the antibiotics don't do anything

Why does this number not stop calling me?

03 90881382

It is shitting me up the wall

**** off!
I've had a couple of random interstate numbers in the last 2 days (one 05 so SA? and one 02 so NSW) both have some female voice speaking in Mandarin.

The American pronunciation of herbs...

When I was living overseas an American told me that it is erbs, not herbs.

I told him that if he is going to be like that then I am going to get my at, get on my orse and go ome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back