Mega Thread Things that Shit me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another rubbish Eminem album. Had high hopes for this one too. Didn't like 'Walk On Water' but he showed a lot of self-awareness so I thought he'd finally start channelling his old self somewhat. Nope, aside from 'Castle' (which is a fantastic song) most of the rest of the album is absolutely terrible. Time to let go, RIP SHADY *listen to Eminem Show with solitary tear rolling down cheek*
Wallk on water sounded shit. Didnt bither with any more

This is definitely the right topic... football talk in a GD forum.
Hey if people can talk cricket and soccer in here then Xtreme can talk about the fact he still watches DVDs

Xtreme can talk about the fact he still watches DVDs

Well I'm a bit more with the times. I rip my dvds on to a hard drive and watch them through the WDTV device..... don't have the patience to eject discs!!

Basically the same reason why my xbox/ps4 collection is mostly digital.... saves time ejecting game discs!

Well I'm a bit more with the times. I rip my dvds on to a hard drive and watch them through the WDTV device..... don't have the patience to eject discs!!

Basically the same reason why my xbox/ps4 collection is mostly digital.... saves time ejecting game discs!
Yeah I only download games these days, can't trade them in but don't have to get off the couch to change games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was forced into enduring an entire hour of 'Friends' the other night....2 episodes of mind-numbingly bland, homogenized, studio-produced shite....I could quite literally feel myself getting dumber & dumber with each passing minute....It took all my strength of will just to sit there, keep my mouth shut & endure it....Water-boarding would have been a far kinder form of torture.

Was forced into enduring an entire hour of 'Friends' the other night....2 episodes of mind-numbingly bland, homogenized, studio-produced shite....I could quite literally feel myself getting dumber & dumber with each passing minute....It took all my strength of will just to sit there, keep my mouth shut & endure it....Water-boarding would have been a far kinder form of torture.
It was the HIMYM of the 90s. That is not a compliment.

Yeah to help me catch up on sleep. :p The overarching Ross/Rachel saga was meant for a teen sitcom you see these days on a Disney show.

513abb5a158ff0655bb9d0e82719bc0e.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back