Unofficial Preview Thy's Bye Thread 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to enjoy giving this joint a bit of a laugh. These days just here to stay abreast of things Carlton and in contact with a handful of uncooked posters. End thread

Used to enjoy giving this joint a bit of a laugh. These days just here to stay abreast of things Carlton and in contact with a handful of uncooked posters. End thread
In a world of rising interest rates, rising house prices and cost of living, climate change, war... These things hang heavy on the minds of some.

I know you don't owe us anything, but the Bye thread was a certainty to put a smile on the dial. Just know that it was an anticipated event and you made lots of people's happy by it, regardless of how cooked our season was!

I appreciate that but the vile abuse aimed at the club and players this year in the game, autopsy and almost every other thread, has had me call nuff. Nuff already! I'll just toodle along in the background......

Chin up old son....after two ice ages, extinction and a rebuild....this aint so bad........

But yeah a bit that way innit

I appreciate that but the vile abuse aimed at the club and players this year in the game, autopsy and almost every other thread, has had me call nuff. Nuff already! I'll just toodle along in the background......
I Love You Hug GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back