Game Day Tigers vs Crows -revenge is a dish best served at another time... probably.

Remove this Banner Ad

Damage already done earlier in the season like in Round 1 against Essendon for example and the other winnable ones we dropped.

Even if we win most our remaining games and manage to sneak into 8th it's not going to make much of a difference. As I said, the damage is done.

Nine months ago we were favourites going into a Grand Final.

Now, between the club’s endless stuff ups and the AFL’s keen desire to **** us over at every possible turn I’m fairly convinced that I will never see my club win a premiership.

Dark times.

Yeah, look it’s tough, and I get people will be pissed off. But they way these blokes turn on their own players? Its disgraceful.
Wanting the club to succeed is why supporters follow a club jenny. We don't invest time and energy into an enterprise for no return.

Yeah, look it’s tough, and I get people will be pissed off. But they way these blokes turn on their own players? Its disgraceful.

I have been of the belief there are way to many crybabies on this team---that went out of their way to offer excuses for poor play over the better part of a month. They found a scapegoat and they used it to the hilt.

That scapegoat was eliminated over 2 weeks ago. In that time these same players have managed to put up 7 more atrocious quarters in 8 total.

I stand by my belief that there is now a need to remove a lot of complainers.

I won't apologize for it--and I have consistently stated since the whining started that the players were being excused by a good majority of media and fans.

The results speak for themselves.

Nah mate I'm referring to the record breaking amount of soft tissue injuries we have had and the poor management of players with impact injuries.
I give you that but they did end up identifying the issue and seem to have fixed it, and then the high impact injuries occurred at the wrong time and season was gone, we needed to beat Freo and Hawks to stay with the 8 as the players build into the season but now they are physically and mentally cooked as it will be very tough now.

Poholke’s instinct was to stop rather than go for goal....

You can tell his confidence is shot.

It's drop time for Poholke (though may not be possible), was good to get some games into him and hopefully he can kill it next preseason to show he's able to learn from this stretch.

We are still 5 players short of a good side ,
i think the feeling is mutual here as to who our passengers are.

2019 looks OK ( minus the muppets show ' Brett Burton & Earn 'ie way too much .' )

Ricciuto must have really sold the fuel scam well to him , cost ol Birdman his life savings.

Nice of him to reline his pockets , though enough is enough ..

Debt paid Roo..

set the bird free .

I give you that but they did end up identifying the issue and seem to have fixed it, and then the high impact injuries occurred at the wrong time and season was gone, we needed to beat Freo and Hawks to stay with the 8 as the players build into the season but now they are physically and mentally cooked as it will be very tough now.
Mate, the damage was done and you don't get credit for stopping the bleeding on a wound you caused.

Nine months ago we were favourites going into a Grand Final.

Now, between the club’s endless stuff ups and the AFL’s keen desire to **** us over at every possible turn I’m fairly convinced that I will never see my club win a premiership.

Dark times.
The bookies put the Crows as slight favourite, but if you saw what Richmond did to Geelong and then GWS after half time at the MCG........

Anyone who says any player gave "good effort" needs banned for a day.

My thoughts have been clear for a few weeks now---

This side has become overridden with malcontents and excuse makers. They need to be gone gone gone in the offseason.

They blamed the pre-season crap and that was ended 2 weeks ago....in that time they played the same s**t-tastic footy they did for a month and a half prior in 7 of 8 quarters.

Look in the mirror fella's cause YOU are the issue.

I disagree to an extent. The issue is fitness, fitness, fitness. A side who has been destroyed by injury throughout the season and a ****ed up preseason is always going to dish up results like this.

Fix that, and majority of our problems go away. From there it's clean out a couple of deadbeat coaches (I.e. Camporeale), pump some youth into the side and we're pretty much peachy next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tolerate your postings better than I ever have in my time on BF Jen but you can go away with your holier than thou, pretentious super fan act.

You have every right to be the person who views this as pure entertainment with a fantastic bunch of blokes who can do no wrong. For some people, failure isn’t something they like accepting - even in the realm of their sporting team.

Supporters of this club have tolerated bullshit for far far too long with zero accountability and zero explanation from club officials and you smugly sit back and say “cya”.

You don’t like it - ignore it. You are not the measuring stick for which all fans should be compared to.

For those of us (myself included) that have pumped tens of thousands of dollars into this football club we absolutely deserve better.
Of course we do. But those players don’t deserve to be insulted like they get in here. You can’t go cockahoop one week when we have a courageous win and then viciously turn on the very same players the next. Who the * does that? I get being angry, I get being disappointed but nobody but nobody expected us to win tonight and yet they are all carrying on like the outcome is a surprise? We’ve played very ordinary footy for two months now and somehow they expected different? It doesn’t make any sense. And then these constant “that’s it, I’m out” threats. How old are they FFS? You can’t celebrate the good if you arent prepared to suck up the bad.

The bookies put the Crows as slight favourite, but if you saw what Richmond did to Geelong and then GWS after half time at the MCG........
Slight favourites yes, but now imagine the higher ranked team gets to play at home. Anyway, that’s been done to death and the VFL have made it pretty clear they’ll do everything in their power to never let it change.

This year is over now. I’m not worried about the remaining 7 games. We will win some. We will lose more but we need to focus on what the team and style of play we will have in round 1 next year.

Round 1 is the key now. If we serve up rubbish like that, we are in trouble.

I disagree to an extent. The issue is fitness, fitness, fitness. A side who has been destroyed by injury throughout the season and a ****** up preseason is always going to dish up results like this.

Fix that, and majority of our problems go away. From there it's clean out a couple of deadbeat coaches (I.e. Camporeale), pump some youth into the side and we're pretty much peachy next season.

Oh I agree that the coaching staff needs to be evaluated on how they navigated the offseason and season, no question. However, this club is not a 7-8 club. It is because of some players who have hidden behind excuse after excuse. That is poison on a club.

Absolute poison.

This year is over now. I’m not worried about the remaining 7 games. We will win some. We will lose more but we need to focus on what the team and style of play we will have in round 1 next year.

Round 1 is the key now. If we serve up rubbish like that, we are in trouble.
We looked okay when we started to move the ball quickly......then got tired quickly and stopped.

Side needs a clean out.
Hartigan, Kelly, Poholke, Jenkins, Hampton, Tex, Sauce, Douglas all need to be phased out over the next year.
Let Sloane and McGovern go.

Find a way to get Lukosius, Rankine and Rozee.

Rebuild around Lukosius, Rankine, Fogarty, Doedee, Laird, Rozee, Milera, M.Crouch, B.Crouch, Greenwood, Seedsman, Smith, Galluci, Knight, McPherson
Think you're pointing the gun in entirely the wrong direction, sure there's some players that need assessing going forward but it's the fitness and conditioning staff that need cleaning out. They have single handedly totally ****ed our season.

Oh I agree that the coaching staff needs to be evaluated on how they navigated the offseason and season, no question. However, this club is not a 7-8 club. It is because of some players who have hidden behind excuse after excuse. That is poison on a club.

Absolute poison.
It takes a special type of person to come back from being totally mentally broken without proper help. We were never going to have 40 of them.

Absolute poison.
Those hidden players need to be delisted or traded. What do we do? Sign them up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back