Tim Boyle's pizzeria

Remove this Banner Ad

Glenhope

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
See this story about Tim Boyle's pizzeria in Bridge Road Richmond. Opened just before the pandemic.

If you live nearby pop in for a takeaway pizza and support a great player who didn't have the career he would have wanted. Try to avoid uber eats as the fees are a killer for the retailers.

See this story about Tim Boyle's pizzeria in Bridge Road Richmond. Opened just before the pandemic.

If you live nearby pop in for a takeaway pizza and support a great player who didn't have the career he would have wanted. Try to avoid uber eats as the fees are a killer for the retailers.

My daughter went before the lockdown, she says the menu is pretty good, it’s not just a pizza joint.
I’m hoping he's opening again from Monday, will try to get a table for the family ASAP.

Had a lot of time for the Boyler, his career was ruined by injury and the arrival of Buddy & Roughie.

My daughter went before the lockdown, she says the menu is pretty good, it’s not just a pizza joint.
I’m hoping he's opening again from Monday, will try to get a table for the family ASAP.

Had a lot of time for the Boyler, his career was ruined by injury and the arrival of Buddy & Roughie.
Could have worked well with buddy and roughie if not for the injuries. Really liked him as a player and wish him well for his restaurant. I work near bridge road so will have to swing by... in a few weeks

It's next to the Spreadie so when all this hoo-ha settles down a bit will go in for a chew hopefully & wash it down a few doors down.

Ubereats and Deliveroo are f***ing thieves.

don't they take 35% of the bill? robbery

Yep, plus they accept exactly zero responsibility if their driver mistreats the order in any way.

The restaurant absorbs that risk too.

Delivery companies are no more than bottomfeeders.

i regularly eat at/order from fratelinos in south yarra. is he connected to that one too or is his essentially a franchise?

the south yarra one are legitimately some of the best pizzas in melbourne.

will try and support the richmond one from now on.

really liked boyle as a player and then for his writing/work in the media. sad neither seemed to really take off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have stuck with journalism- super talented sports writer.
I thought it alluded to the fact in the article, that journalism wasn't going to provide enough financial support for him. Good on him for being hands-on in hospitality, though. It's a tough gig, but you get the impression that Tim can succeed at whatever he sets his sights on.

I thought it alluded to the fact in the article, that journalism wasn't going to provide enough financial support for him. Good on him for being hands-on in hospitality, though. It's a tough gig, but you get the impression that Tim can succeed at whatever he sets his sights on.
It’s a indictment on the manner in which news is consumed and has far reaching implications for the industry as a whole.

Loved hearing his insights into being an AFL player. One of the few ex-players who seem to be at peace with their career and achievements.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back