Event TITTYBONG CUP V: EAST v WEST -WEST WINS!

How sure the Demons be punish?

• All Demons must change their avatars to that of Callums_Guns

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • manangatang to write a 500 word essay on his favourite cartoon as a kid

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • 20 point automatic win to the Bombers (Yes, I am a boring person)

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I learned a long time ago playing my chosen sport at the elite level that banter is great but when it turns into attempted intimidation it best to let them continue unabated. The less you give them, the harder they go at it which, in the end, compromises their own performance.

IDC is a classic case of this type of player

Of course you played your chosen sport at the 'elite' level. Look, we believe you we really do

I learned a long time ago playing my chosen sport at the elite level that banter is great but when it turns into attempted intimidation it best to let them continue unabated. The less you give them, the harder they go at it which, in the end, compromises their own performance.

IDC is a classic case of this type of player

Brenton Davy's approach to the SFA

Pfffttt... TheCoach16 wouldn't know if you was half way up him. And from what the ruours coming out of the Bombers camp are implying...neither did you
Far out now you're writing like a primary school bully.

I'll need to get in contact with a linguistics expert to untangle this mess.

SWAMPRATS TEAMSHEET/GAME CHANGER
1626854950800.png Apparently we play the Dragons in this Mickey Mouse cup match, we will try to be humane & end it quickly, because you have an egg to sit on your ass & protect, whilst we have the Underground bar waiting for us! Rats by plenty!
B: edgie - jackster83 - darthmann
HB: Firestarter - Ticky009 - powerrrrrrrrrrrr
C: ant555 - Sparkle - GotTheGoodes
HF: Catsnlakers - SarahSmiles - Power Raid
F: sataris - HirdsTheWord - Quadzilla

Foll: MannumPower - philreich - GremioPower

Int: RPCB - TheDarkDwarf Game changer: GremioPower

Last edited:
View attachment 1183147 Apparently we play the Dragons in this Mickey Mouse cup match, we will try to be humane & end it quickly, because you have an egg to your ass on & protect, whilst we have the Underground bar waiting for us! Rats by plenty!

Int: RPCB - TheDarkDwarf

What happened to FishingRick04 ?

View attachment 1183147 Apparently we play the Dragons in this Mickey Mouse cup match, we will try to be humane & end it quickly, because you have an egg to your ass on & protect, whilst we have the Underground bar waiting for us! Rats by plenty!

Int: RPCB - TheDarkDwarf
Don't worry TJASTA I got you

You need to nominate a Game Changer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1183147 Apparently we play the Dragons in this Mickey Mouse cup match, we will try to be humane & end it quickly, because you have an egg to sit on your ass on & protect, whilst we have the Underground bar waiting for us! Rats by plenty!

Int: RPCB - TheDarkDwarf Game changer: GremioPower

1626856157859.jpeg

Of course you played your chosen sport at the 'elite' level. Look, we believe you we really do

Lol

Funnily enough, I actually have.

What you think, believe or claim is irrelevant.

Right you lot, and especially TJASTA. What's with that creepy avatar anyway TJASTA ? Actually don't tell me, I don't want to know.

I joined this shitfest because I thought we would all get drunk, have a bit of fun and sleep in some park until the next day.

All I am getting is a bunch of either juveniles or nursing home residents who just want to talk about some crappy cartons from around WW2.

This is football, not lawn bowls.

Back