Play Nice Toby Greene

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, ok. That happened... He made contact to the face and most probably the eye, that is clear. But he hardly digs his fingers into his sockets. The Raiders player deserves a suspension for the act. However the AFL is soft as butter on this s**t. Greene pulls his hair, shoves his face into the turf and makes contact with the face. It’s grubby and a bad look. If Greene did what he did to Bontempelli in the NRL he would have been gone. On Bontempelli, he should have gotten a holiday for the karate moves on Haynes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Josh Maguire says hi and also to stop being a whiny little baby.

The NRL’s double standards are absolutely piss weak. Don’t get me started on gown they’d have suspended Tobey for not gouging when they didn’t suspend that flog for gouging.

Last edited:
Pre-ordained result. AFL decided to ignore its own match review panel, offered up a fine as their ambit claim. Of course he accepted that. Pleading guilty meant no evidence was needed and the panel couldn't question the fine offer.

LOL!!

Any GW$ fan claiming hes absolved has clearly not given this any thought. This is a s**t precedent. Hope the League is happy to see more of this in future.

BTW before the GW$ apologist says it; NicNat was reacting, not premeditated like the Grub, and he didn't do the double face attack like the grub, Haynes larynx clearly not broken in the accident with Bonty, lol he played out the game and was back after a week FFS.
Missed the Suns game.
Would’ve missed the game had the bye round not been in effect.

How is that back “the next week”

A dirty little rat who needs someone to really clean him up and I mean big time, knock him into next week a few times a year and watch him cut the crap sooner rather than later.

As a Melbourne supporter I'd love him on my team! He adds a little bit of grunt to your team. I feel as though there is some sort of bias against him, everyone always says how dirty he is, but there are definitely dirtier players. He is one of the best players in the league and I feel he will continue to improve in the future. A scary prospect for all opposition clubs.

Hoping that General Giant was able to send a beautiful wreath of flowers to the funeral of Nick Haynes.... his crushed larynx which obviously killed him was a footballing tragedy of epic proportions.... despite him playing out the game in question and missing only the round 23 clash the following week.

I have nothing to add regarding Toby Greene. Other than the fact he’s been reported 16 times in 7 years. But yeah, that Marcus Bontempelli guy.... what a sniper he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping that General Giant was able to send a beautiful wreath of flowers to the funeral of Nick Haynes.... his crushed larynx which obviously killed him was a footballing tragedy of epic proportions.... despite him playing out the game in question and missing only the round 23 clash the following week.

I have nothing to add regarding Toby Greene. Other than the fact he’s been reported 16 times in 7 years. But yeah, that Marcus Bontempelli guy.... what a sniper he is.
Is that what the Bulldogs did for mad Monday? Play paintball?

GWS posters are turning out to be worse than Richmond posters

Would take Greene in a heart beat. Should've been suspended, was pretty dirty what he done

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sticking hands in peoples faces is tough now is it?

Are AFL audiences getting less and less intelligent?
Didn't like the act but unfair to tar his entire match over one silly mistake. I do wish he'd clean that side of his game up because he's too good of a player to have that kind of stuff going on, but to bring it up every single time is over the top in my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back