Media Toga Times : scam alert -an Anonymous Esteemed player from another Club dumps on the three. See post 337

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly all this 'Days of our lives' stuff is hard to catch up with when you miss an episode or two.
You obviously haven't watched enough DOOL. In my limited experience (or more accurately buried secret past) you can miss a whole year and catch up in a minute.

The Demons better not have anything to do with shafting us here.
Um, I can guarantee you we only wanted a smooth swap and Greenery put his hand up to go to the OOB’s so we facilitated it for him, we think Callum and Greenery were a fair and reasonable swap under the circumstances. After that there’s been not a word of discussion about the trade…we’ve mostly just been holding our heads above water qooty wise…and laughing at okeydoke7.
Plus Headless bought in another late season rookie so we have no need to screw anyone over. Personally I think s**t like that brings bad karma anyway.

None of us wanted to lose Greenery from the team but it’s a game and people play where they wanna play so you move on 🤷‍♀️

So tl;dr
3 players have got together and are shopping themselves around as a package, wanting prime positions? And they didn’t tell their captain, he found out from this thread, is that it?

So tl;dr
3 players have got together and are shopping themselves around as a package, wanting prime positions? And they didn’t tell their captain, he found out from this thread, is that it?

That is correct

Are you a member of this trojka?

I am still trying to work out who the 3 Players could be

Is it Pugsley Jabba73 & Kilroy 🤔
Why the * are you tagging me?

Just wasted a few minutes reading that three players that walked out on their previous clubs to join the expansion bid are ... shock, horror ... walking out on the expansion bid to go somewhere else.

Well, you learn something new everyday, if only there was some way of predicting this might happen ...

Last night I met with an esteemed member of a team that is otherwise nondescript. Both the member and Club will retain anonymity.

To cut to the chase there has been no negotiations with the alleged Hubris Three.

There were however some choice snippets. Here are some.

Q Have you been approached by the three?

“Not by A or B. C has begged us to take him on though. He's getting self conscious with how much Anonymous Large Captain is bench pressing while wearing those tight shorts. And there's the natural allure of playing with me, I get it.

I really hope A and B want to beg, well I know A does. We like the Old Boys and get along with them well (out of context that could be a HR issue), so I can't imagine there's much stepping on toes.”

Q. And your thoughts on and conversations with the individuals?

“Ah right. I haven't talked to Player A since he was banned for the 69th time. He did leave us a promise ring though when he left. In fact, he was meant to be gone only one season, so that naughty redacted has outstayed his departure.

Player B I haven't talked to since he also departed. Though he often laugh reacts to my posts. I don't blame him, I'm hilarious. But he also left to play with redacted so naturally if he came back he would come back. I really hope they do, they're great posters.

As for that Player C fellow. We do chat from time to time, it's usually me reminding him of how he was the worst captain I had last season - and I had four - or how he wasted my talents in the forward pocket. But I digress. I actually thought he was still at the most unfortunate Club that were trying to avoid the spoon. He has that kind of pull within a club.

But long story short, Player A was due back a season ago and Player B would be due back when A came. Player C could be like that fun toy that everyone plays with if he came, would be a riot.”

Last edited:
Last night I met with an esteemed member of a team that is otherwise nondescript. Both the member and Club will retain anonymity.

To cut to the chase there has been no negotiations with the alleged Hubris Three.

There were however some choice snippets. Here are some.

Q Have you been approached by the three?

“Not by A or B. C has begged us to take him on though. He's getting self conscious with how much Anonymous Large Captain is bench pressing while wearing those tight shorts. And there's the natural allure of playing with me, I get it.

I really hope A and B want to beg, well I know A does. We like the Old Boys and get along with them well (out of context that could be a HR issue), so I can't imagine there's much stepping on toes.”

Q. And your thoughts on and conversations with the individuals?

“Ah right. I haven't talked to Player A since he was banned for the 69th time. He did leave us a promise ring though when he left. In fact, he was meant to be gone only one season, so that naughty redacted has outstayed his departure.

Player B I haven't talked to since he also departed. Though he often laugh reacts to my posts. I don't blame him, I'm hilarious. But he also left to play with redacted so naturally if he came back he would come back. I really hope they do, they're great posters.

As for that Player C fellow. We do chat from time to time, it's usually me reminding him of how he was the worst captain I had last season - and I had four - or how he wasted my talents in the forward pocket. But I digress. I actually thought he was still at the most unfortunate Club that were trying to avoid the spoon. He has that kind of pull within a club.

But long story short, Player A was due back a season ago and Player B would be due back when A came. Player C could be like that fun toy that everyone plays with if he came, would be a riot.”

Cadsky, knock that s**t off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Um, I can guarantee you we only wanted a smooth swap and Greenery put his hand up to go to the OOB’s so we facilitated it for him, we think Callum and Greenery were a fair and reasonable swap under the circumstances. After that there’s been not a word of discussion about the trade…we’ve mostly just been holding our heads above water qooty wise…and laughing at okeydoke7.
Plus Headless bought in another late season rookie so we have no need to screw anyone over. Personally I think s**t like that brings bad karma anyway.

None of us wanted to lose Greenery from the team but it’s a game and people play where they wanna play so you move on 🤷‍♀️
Cheers for the response.

I think I just took the Headless post the wrong way.

He's not always an easy poster to understand

Cheers for the response.

I think I just took the Headless post the wrong way.

He's not always an easy poster to understand
Speaking in gibberish is always difficult to understand.

You can't shop someone that is retiring.
Hopefully Cadsky changes the rule that you can trade players against their will as long as both Captains agree, would make it easier to bundle / package players in a trade

Hopefully Cadsky changes the rule that you can trade players against their will as long as both Captains agree, would make it easier to bundle / package players in a trade
I've retired more than Johnny Farnham.

I've decided, in the interest of equalisation, I will be the only person who will decide who plays where. Captains and individuals no longer have a say who plays for who. No more strong teams, no more weak teams, no more bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back