Media Toga Times : scam alert -an Anonymous Esteemed player from another Club dumps on the three. See post 337

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably not mate.
old-pug-dog-portrait-close-up-blurred-green-natural-background-32728203.jpg

Cheers for the response.

I think I just took the Headless post the wrong way.

He's not always an easy poster to understand
Oh I understand perfectly, the mumbling through the neck has gotten him into trouble many times.
Some people like these sort shenanigans I guess, good luck to em 🤷‍♀️ But I guarantee you we were all like ‘well this is sad but lets just do what makes the players happy’ And we did, anyone in our pm can attest.

It’s your problem now

IMG_1230.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look two posts up at Kilroy.

Not a shot at you Clarkles. Just explaining the difference between myself and something I once said to you. Making myself out as the prick.

Carry on.
I remember nothing in this league

Last night I met with an esteemed member of a team that is otherwise nondescript. Both the member and Club will retain anonymity.

To cut to the chase there has been no negotiations with the alleged Hubris Three.

There were however some choice snippets. Here are some.

Q Have you been approached by the three?

“Not by A or B. C has begged us to take him on though. He's getting self conscious with how much Anonymous Large Captain is bench pressing while wearing those tight shorts. And there's the natural allure of playing with me, I get it.

I really hope A and B want to beg, well I know A does. We like the Old Boys and get along with them well (out of context that could be a HR issue), so I can't imagine there's much stepping on toes.”

Q. And your thoughts on and conversations with the individuals?

“Ah right. I haven't talked to Player A since he was banned for the 69th time. He did leave us a promise ring though when he left. In fact, he was meant to be gone only one season, so that naughty redacted has outstayed his departure.

Player B I haven't talked to since he also departed. Though he often laugh reacts to my posts. I don't blame him, I'm hilarious. But he also left to play with redacted so naturally if he came back he would come back. I really hope they do, they're great posters.

As for that Player C fellow. We do chat from time to time, it's usually me reminding him of how he was the worst captain I had last season - and I had four - or how he wasted my talents in the forward pocket. But I digress. I actually thought he was still at the most unfortunate Club that were trying to avoid the spoon. He has that kind of pull within a club.

But long story short, Player A was due back a season ago and Player B would be due back when A came. Player C could be like that fun toy that everyone plays with if he came, would be a riot.”
Its pretty poor of this anonymous esteemed player to discuss the movements of Player B without considering their relations to Player D. Player D literally pulled Player B away to Club O, now Player B wants to go to club C with Player D, pretty simple yeah?

Its pretty poor of this anonymous esteemed player to discuss the movements of Player B without considering their relations to Player D. Player D literally pulled Player B away to Club O, now Player B wants to go to club C with Player D, pretty simple yeah?
Soooo, a lot of people are getting the d? Lucky them ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back