Media Toga Times : scam alert -an Anonymous Esteemed player from another Club dumps on the three. See post 337

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't have to worry Pugs, you can stay self employed in that dept.
That's what my boss said. He said I could sleep in Monday. I said I'll see you Tuesday. He said security will be waiting. It is good to see he has a duty of care for me and the company.

The season is almost over and the three squib A-Holes have been outed, yes we can all smell your stinky traitorous odors Bonz, Greenery and Braklet.

So all that's left is for the clubs that are currently bending over and taking it from these 3 in hope of landing them for next season to openly declare that they are, lets just get it out in the open and stop hiding the worst kept secret so far this season that 3 players from OOB are shopping themselves around.

I asked the 3 squib A-Holes who is interested and all I got was
greys-anatomy-awkward-silence.gif

So I know the Wonders are out, they have shown integrity and smarts for not playing into the 3s slimy hands.

I suspect The Royals and Dragons are right into them, so Captain to Captains nahnah, CakeEater and T2B_ are you civil enough to declare your interest in my players or are you like the traitorous three and happy to play in the shadows and hide like cowards.

you-know-the-right-thing-to-do-just-do-it.gif

The season is almost over and the three squib A-Holes have been outed, yes we can all smell your stinky traitorous odors Bonz, Greenery and Braklet.

So all that's left is for the clubs that are currently bending over and taking it from these 3 in hope of landing them for next season to openly declare that they are, lets just get it out in the open and stop hiding the worst kept secret so far this season that 3 players from OOB are shopping themselves around.

So I know the Wonders are out, they have shown integrity and smarts for not playing into the 3s slimy hands.

I suspect The Royals and Dragons are right into them, so Captain to Captains nahnah, CakeEater and T2B_ are you civil enough to declare your interest in my players or are you like the traitorous three and happy to play in the shadows and hide like cowards.

cute-paperbag.gif

A team a month away from being premiers doesn’t have 3 prime positions available turbo

I suspect you know the answer, in particular nahnah who would sell his mum for a dollar if given the chance.

so are you knocking them back and declaring the Royals are out of the race for their signatures
There is literally nothing you can do about this Turbo. To invert time is to invert morality.
It's like if you have a video of a baby crying and play it backwards. You see the baby crying,
then you see the baby get slapped in the face and then you see the baby laughing.

You just need to delist these three and move on.

Braklet is welcome at the Bombers but no interest from me in the other two.

Well let's see, two are highly rated ex-Dragons and one is clearly a Dragon a long time coming, who's been mismatched at clubs besides the Furies.

So yeah, no interest at all.

Well let's see, two are highly rated ex-Dragons and one is clearly a Dragon a long time coming, who's been mismatched at clubs besides the Furies.

Tbf, the dragons need all the help they can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Lbaddie29 willing to give up prime position? Maybe someone else can swoop in and steal him away
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, that man is future captain material.

Oh I have some news about the Wonders.

But I'm not going to release it until we know what is happening with our finals run.

damicky will be sweating.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, that man is future captain material.
Yep. At the Royals. The whole team already worships him.

It would be great to have Bonz back at the Dragons :thumbsu: The other two not so much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back