Not-a-cluey Tom Boyd Leaving Western Bulldogs in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite being mortally underweight still managed 218 games

better than big bustlin boyda - knows how to throw his weight around (in the vfl)

Just stirring u doggie supporters - needs a solid 4 weeks to get used to his fat ass then he will be splitting packs and killin it

EFA :D

given the Swans penchant for taking the best forwards from their biggest rivals it would not surprise me one bit if this is true ;)

Just don't be suckered into taking Money Tippett in return :p

This looks pretty silly right now. In fairness though halfway through the season there were some bad signs but fair play to him for stepping up when it counted. Having your break out game on GF day is a bloody good time to do it.
I actually thought his break out game was against you guys. The game he played V Geelong when Jimmy and Boris had their special night was awesome. I know Danger got BOG and couldn't believe the brownlow voting that had all votes going to Geelong players. Fair play Cats won, but it was a pretty absorbing contest.
I actually thought Tom Boyd was close to BOG in that game, kicked goals and played ruck also. From that game onwards he was pretty good and had an excellent finals series.

I actually thought his break out game was against you guys. The game he played V Geelong when Jimmy and Boris had their special night was awesome. I know Danger got BOG and couldn't believe the brownlow voting that had all votes going to Geelong players. Fair play Cats won, but it was a pretty absorbing contest.
I actually thought Tom Boyd was close to BOG in that game, kicked goals and played ruck also. From that game onwards he was pretty good and had an excellent finals series.

Yes he was very good that game. That night was all about the Cats so no surprise the umpires got swept up in the occasion with the voting.

I guess Boyd's GF reminded me a lot of Tom Hawkins in the 2011 GF. Sure he'd played some handy games prior, but there was little doubt that was the moment he 'arrived'.

Beveridge doesn't rate Tom Boyd as a player or a person. Carlton are the front-runner to acquire the out-of-favour KPF (we all know that SOS has a hard-on for ex-GWS players). Boyd will obviously remain on his current $1,000,000 per year contract, with the Bulldogs paying part of it. Source is someone who works in the clubs marketing department.
Ripley's would like you to auto-pen for them :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back