Not-a-cluey Tom Boyd Leaving Western Bulldogs in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Kent Brockman

Team Captain
Aug 22, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Beveridge doesn't rate Tom Boyd as a player or a person. Carlton are the front-runner to acquire the out-of-favour KPF (we all know that SOS has a hard-on for ex-GWS players). Boyd will obviously remain on his current $1,000,000 per year contract, with the Bulldogs paying part of it. Source is someone who works in the clubs marketing department.

Beveridge doesn't rate Tom Boyd as a player or a person. Carlton are the front-runner to acquire the out-of-favour KPF (we all know that SOS has a hard-on for ex-GWS players). Boyd will obviously remain on his current $1,000,000 per year contract, with the Bulldogs paying part of it. Source is someone who works in the clubs marketing department.
Come on pal, at least give credit where it's actually due. You've pinched this from the Dogs board.

He will be fighting for his spot with Liam Jones. Could be an interesting scrap.

I cant see it is logical that Sylvagni wants all ex GWS players. He knows our list and is in a better position than most to know who to target. Cant get from tbat he will necessarily want Boyd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure. Third round for a player with his attitude problems and we'll pay half his ludicrous salary

Buddy Franklin has spent two stints in mental/rehab facilities ......a bar room fight when drinking doesn't make him a bad target

Freo took Bennel on and I'm sure he will be fine

Change of scenery is what Boyd needs in my view ....out of Melbourne

Freo have cap space ....pay retires ....Mundy , Barlow and Johnson take pay cuts ......

No way the bulldogs will commit to another teams salary cap issues. That is just giving your opposition a leg up, whilst destroying your own ability to pay players and reduce your own quality!

Like they did with Griffen? If they've done it once why wouldn't they do it again?

No way the bulldogs will commit to another teams salary cap issues. That is just giving your opposition a leg up, whilst destroying your own ability to pay players and reduce your own quality!
Still better than chewing up $1m of your salary cap on a guy who is a spud

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Buddy Franklin has spent two stints in mental/rehab facilities ......a bar room fight when drinking doesn't make him a bad target

Freo took Bennel on and I'm sure he will be fine

Change of scenery is what Boyd needs in my view ....out of Melbourne

Freo have cap space ....pay retires ....Mundy , Barlow and Johnson take pay cuts ......

Comparing Boyd to Buddy?

Never change Bigfooty

Marketing apparently...

Marketing Duties at the Bulldogs

1. Promote Bob Murphy
2. Design, procure and sell t shirts and caps
3. Promote Bob Murphy
4. Commute to Ballarat
5. Promote Bob Murphy
6. Advise and negotiate contracts for players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back