MVP Tommy Boyd - The Grand Final Enigma

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have thought it was self explanatory

Every club, including the doggies, swans would be a better side with cameron. despite him being perceived as a flog
And what has his talent got to do with what you replied to ?
What you did was the equivalent of going to the doctor with a sore throat and him remarking that both your knees look excellent. Thanks doc but that's not the ******* problem.

Would have thought it was self explanatory

Every club, including the doggies, swans would be a better side with cameron. despite him being perceived as a flog
What are you, his mum? Pretty weird behaviour coming onto an opposition board to staunchly defend some guy from a team that you don't even go for because we were getting stuck into him for acting like a complete dickhead in the prelim while simultaneously having 0 impact.

And what has his talent got to do with what you replied to ?
What you did was the equivalent of going to the doctor with a sore throat and him remarking that both your knees look excellent. Thanks doc but that's not the ******* problem.
What are you, his mum? Pretty weird behaviour coming onto an opposition board to staunchly defend some guy from a team that you don't even go for because we were getting stuck into him for acting like a complete dickhead in the prelim while simultaneously having 0 impact.

Never debated him being perceived as dick. Simply commented that despite this i believe every side would be better with him

Never debated him being perceived as dick. Simply commented that despite this i believe every side would be better with him
An off topic, unsolicited and pointless, response to an off topic post obviously made in jest in a thread about another player on an opposition board.

Did it ever occur to you that nobody here gives a s**t about your incredibly mundane, trite and obvious opinion?

An off topic, unsolicited and pointless, response to an off topic post obviously made in jest in a thread about another player on an opposition board.

Did it ever occur to you that nobody here gives a s**t about your incredibly mundane, trite and obvious opinion?

No it didnt.
Was not made in jest and if you knew my posting history across multiple club threads you may have realised that.
Strangely reading the thread title it makes no mention of "doggies supporters only". normally this allows open discussion for all, if thats not the case then no probs.

So we are all in agreement that GWS is well stocked with very talented, much sought after punchable flogs. Let's get back to the ex GWS very talented, very contracted non flog that the thread is based on. Shoulder - fixed. Tank - fixed. Marking - GF evidence presents a good case for fixed. Competitiveness- see finals series for probably fixed. Forward craft - probably the next stage to move towards "fixed". Hopefully a very successful key forward in Cloke can help with that fix before we move him on to retirement. After that I think we end up with all the things the 500 pages of Tom Boyd discussion questioned since the deal will be fixed. And then look out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No it didnt.
Was not made in jest and if you knew my posting history across multiple club threads you may have realised that.
Strangely reading the thread title it makes no mention of "doggies supporters only". normally this allows open discussion for all, if thats not the case then no probs.
I didn't say your comment was in jest. The comment you responded to was.

By all means discuss Tom Boyd. Don't come in all high and mighty while stating the obvious in a non sequitur.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just realised Toyd is laying a shepherd as Picken kicks his second goal, which is pretty impressive given he was taking a shot moments earlier (that Stringer's back smothered).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I put Jeremy Cameron's face on my punching bag in my home gym.

You should see how ripped I am now.

This you?

2016%2F09%2F26%2F04%2F1b6c86c921a14024b92bb21aab353fc1.4a6e7.jpg

Just realised Toyd is laying a shepherd as Picken kicks his second goal, which is pretty impressive given he was taking a shot moments earlier (that Stringer's back smothered).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep. Watched it frame by frame when I saw it too.
Comes from 10-15m goal side to make,the block.
Impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back