Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If someone had told me I’d be more pissed off with tonight’s game than I would’ve been after the last Freo game I’d have laughed at them.

Kudos, future-looking stranger. This is as angry as I’ve been at a bulldogs team and coaching group and I’m done tbh.

Doggy Dan

Premiership Player
Jul 29, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I made a comment when we had that lead that I wouldn’t feel comfortable until the margin was 10 goals. In hindsight, even that might not have been enough

1000% knew this was happening. When D*ckhead Weightman spoiled Naughton in the goal square the game was over.

bresker

Premium Platinum
Sep 21, 2005
Brunswick East 3057
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Wet Sham, BANGOR FC, Down
We’re desperate to win the game , I know - let’s stick Dunks deep all on his own against 8 1/2 Freo defenders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

compact72

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
Hopefully freo, Collingwood or Brisbane go all the way

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

VL3OJ

Premium Platinum
Mar 2, 2007
Wandilagong west
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Orica Greenedge
Honestly - we are a mid table team and I don't get the hatred for the players and coaching ranks in here.

Bulldogs85

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NBA- Houston Rockets
I wonder what kind of s**t Bevo will spew out of his mouth ******* clown

Bulldog in Kiev

Senior List
May 22, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yep, I'm done. I'm sick of the excuses, the no Plan B, the selection of s*** players who would be lucky to get a game in a suburban league and refusing to address the glaring holes in our side year after year. I'm sick of the peahearts. I'm sick of this side rolling over so easily.

If the club doesn't address the issues I won't bother with a membership next year. We finished 8th but this was by far the most frustrating year of football I've ever watched. It was painful. It wasn't enjoyable at all and I hate that.
Agree with this 100%. Worse than when we sucked and there was no hope. For 12 months we have played 1-2 quarters per game, picked crap players over more competent or in form. Bevo can shove his brief up his arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad