Alien/UFO Tom De-Longe (blink 182) and his thoughts on alien life

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched this podcast. Joe was asking him questions and most of his replies were "I cant tell you that" and then would go on another Alex Jones type rant.
The best was when he was jumping on the computer to show pics of the alien ships and Jamies face to Rogan was priceless.

Your right, every second reply was ' I can't tell you that'

But then 5 minutes later he would say 'oh yeah type in xxxxxxx on youtube to watch the clips'

Dude is a space cadet.

Yeah I think Billy took too much LSD one night......

I know someone who took way many too drugs and was reckless with them when he was younger

Put a tab of LSD under his eyelids one night and tripped so hard he found God

Hasn't even touched alcohol since let alone harder stuff and is a massive bible basher now

Dont see him much anymore but still run into his younger brother occasionally and he keeps me up to date with how far gone he is re: God

I know someone who took way many too drugs and was reckless with them when he was younger

Hasn't even touched alcohol since let alone harder stuff and is a massive bible basher now

Dont see him much anymore but still run into his younger brother occasionally and he keeps me up to date with how far gone he is re: God
That is pretty ******* hardcore and dumb

I loved it!! If he is purely coming from evidence backed and a scientific approach then he is doing something awesome. He is doing what a lot of scientist/astrologists would be loving to be doing in some sense. In a time where all these new solar systems and planets are being discovered, it's kind of the best time to be talking about it. Essentially he might just be very knowledgeable and not someone who just swatches tv and prefers education these days.

He's changed a lot, seems like he is a reader these days.

I mean is anyone aware that all of the planets in our solar system are mapped with area names?? sort of like Earth, i'd say most people don't know that unless they research planet astronomy.

Also that Mercury and Venus have percentages of metal surfaces and all of the planets and moons have such unique atmospheres and surfaces climates???

Space is not something that people tend to think about much, yet it's far more intriguing than watching a tv sitcom or 24/7 news rotations.

So much people don't know if they don't spend their time reading instead of being consumed by mainstream crap all the time.

Last edited:
I loved it!! If he is purely coming from evidence backed and a scientific approach then he is doing something awesome. He is doing what a lot of scientist/astrologists would be loving to be doing in some sense. In a time where all these new solar systems and planets are being discovered, it's kind of the best time to be talking about it. Essentially he might just be very knowledgeable and not someone who just swatches tv and prefers education these days.

I mean is anyone aware that all of the planets in our solar system are mapped with area names?? sort of like Earth, i'd say most people don't know that unless they research planet astrology.

Also that Mercury and Venus have percentages of metal surfaces and all of the planets and moons have such unique atmospheres and surfaces climates???

Space is not something that people tend to think about much, yet it's far more intriguing than watching a tv sitcom or 24/7 news rotations.

So much people don't know if they don't spend their time reading instead of being consumed by mainstream crap all the time.
I hope you mean astronomy.

I met God on drugs too.

It made me want to take more drugs and meet more Gods.

Weird that drugs would lead you to the all-powerful and infinite being responsible for farting out the entire universe and then decide that was a bad thing?

People are ****ed.

I think we may know the same person. Would it be fair to say the older brother has always been an evangelist of sorts?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this may be the case

Would it be fair to say that you can come across a name in a most unexpected phrase?

Not sure I follow haha. Younger bro is a massive commie, older bro the bible basher. Now im wondering which one of the 50 jakes you were running around at Jerks shows back in the day.

EDIT: Just remembered older bro sending all sorts of weird and wonderful scripture and prophecy text messages to my ex haha. Harmless enough.

I mean is anyone aware that all of the planets in our solar system are mapped with area names?? sort of like Earth, i'd say most people don't know that unless they research planet astronomy.

You can end up just as misinformed even by reading. There are lots of propagandists out there, especially when it comes to the topic of aliens.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins fame was on Joe's podcast yesterday. Ripping interview up until the very end. Joe finished off with "I have to ask you about this. You've seen a shapeshifter?"

Billy said he had but would not divulge details "I'm writing about it in my upcoming book"

Googled shapeshifter.

FFS Billy!
Just trying to cash in on it like everyone else. People will believe the most stupid rubbish, and pay to be told about it too.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back