Alien/UFO Tom De-Longe (blink 182) and his thoughts on alien life

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
In an interesting article, here

Amongst other things, he says -

"To give you an example, one time I remember bringing up a very specific craft that I believe we're building, in secret, to emulate the phenomenon that our government has been observing for decades. So I started talking about the craft, and its magnetic slide system and how it displaces over 89% of the mass of the ship, how it ionizes the engine, how it glows -- I went through the whole thing, and this engineer looks at me, this guy is 70 years old, and he goes, "You better be real ******* careful about what you're talking about." And I go, "Okay, so I'm close." And he goes, "I'm not ******* kidding with you. You better be really ******* careful." And he calls me up the next day and he goes, "I've had calls about you. If someone comes and asks you to get in their car, don't ******* get in the car." [laughs] And that's the s**t I'm dealing with."

Thank you for that article, interesting fellow.

http://www.papermag.com/2015/02/tom_delonge_ufo_interview.php

I think what's gonna happen, mark my words, is that they're going to find the microbial life that's they've been talking about on Mars and then, it's one planet over. We're gonna send people up there, and we're gonna find remnants of other types of life. But really, what's going to be there are remnants of other civilizations: architecture, old monuments, machinery, things that have been fossilized, whatever, and then that will get dripped out for another 30 to 40 years. Maybe there was a civilization there.

There is people with psychic abilities, some of them say exactly this.

Thank you for that article, interesting fellow.

http://www.papermag.com/2015/02/tom_delonge_ufo_interview.php

There is people with psychic abilities, some of them say exactly this.

Maldek is what it was called/ or what some of us called it apparently before we detonated the life out of it....many of the souls responsible for that are now on Earth reapplying those lessons or borderline about to repeat them..well according the Law of One transcripts anyway. Well worth a read rather interesting perspective on the universe and its purpose right down to what ETs and UFOs are up to.

• Banned
Maldek is what it was called/ or what some of us called it apparently before we detonated the life out of it....many of the souls responsible for that are now on Earth reapplying those lessons or borderline about to repeat them..well according the Law of One transcripts anyway. Well worth a read rather interesting perspective on the universe and its purpose right down to what ETs and UFOs are up to.

Link to a good source?

What the whole Law of One Series ?....go here http://www.lawofone.info

It has a good search function to find Maldek etc

I can't remeber how I came across it about 7 years ago but I started reading from the category session then went back to numerical sequence. If i had done the latter I doubt I would persisted for various reasons.

Also Checkout the synopsis, timeline and favourite quote options perhaps before reading too much, good background.

Adonai (as they say)

So in 1982, Carla Reuckert channelled an ancient alien and books ensued?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good read, and I agreed with a lot of what he said, but I think he might be getting close to being one of those "dumb conspiracy theorists" that he talks about.

So in 1982, Carla Reuckert channelled an ancient alien and books ensued?

Books ?..as in the ones you must buy to access the info? No the channelled info was freely available , still is, think Carla is even contactable, still does community radio or similar over in states.

I watched this podcast. Joe was asking him questions and most of his replies were "I cant tell you that" and then would go on another Alex Jones type rant.

This was so brilliant he reminds me of Brad Pitt's character in 'Burn After Reading'.

But seriously these con artists pretending to be CIA officials and Generals are just blowing smoke up his ass and just siphoning his Blink money, it has the makings of a great movie.
Hilarious.

Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins fame was on Joe's podcast yesterday. Ripping interview up until the very end. Joe finished off with "I have to ask you about this. You've seen a shapeshifter?"

Billy said he had but would not divulge details "I'm writing about it in my upcoming book"

Googled shapeshifter.

FFS Billy!

It's been a thing of his for years...

Enema of The State was released in 1999 and has the song 'Aliens Exist' which is sung/written by Tom

Hey mom, there's something in the backroom
Hope it's not the creatures from above
You used to read me stories
As if my dreams were boring
We all know conspiracies are dumb

What if people knew that these were real
I'd leave my closet door open all night
I know the CIA would say
What you hear is all hearsay
I wish someone would tell me what was right

Up all night long
And there's something very wrong
And I know it must be late
Been gone since yesterday
I'm not like you guys
I'm not like you

I am still a skeptic, yes, you know me
Been best friends and will be till we die
I got an injection
Of fear from the abduction
My best friend thinks I'm just telling lies
Alright

Dark and scary, ordinary
Explanation, information
Nice to know ya, paranoia
Where's my mother, biofather

Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins fame was on Joe's podcast yesterday. Ripping interview up until the very end. Joe finished off with "I have to ask you about this. You've seen a shapeshifter?"

Billy said he had but would not divulge details "I'm writing about it in my upcoming book"

Googled shapeshifter.

FFS Billy!

Yeah I think Billy took too much LSD one night.

Having said that, he sounded pretty level headed and sane during the podcast. The bloke from Blink 182 on the other hand...............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back