Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol he says Richmond are crap then 3 months later as in now says if we don’t win the flag it will a failure and a choke . Flog
Having sex with underage girls, beating women and drink driving is more his go these days.

He has no football industry credibility now.

Saying we will get the veterans discount for Jack and Rance. Stupid Flog
Unsure- I don’t follow him on social.
What was hilarious was him appearing at Day 1 of trade week claiming to be a consultant to the clubs only to be kicked out after 5 minutes.

He obviously enjoys the attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having sex with underage girls, beating women and drink driving is more his go these days.

He has no football industry credibility now.

Actually he does alot of work with charities now, particularly with young men with cancer.

Did a tonne of work with a guy i play cricket against, Callum Dodson who had a rare form of Stomach Cancer.

Despite his shortcomings quite some time ago, like it or not he does more for people in unfortunate situations than 95% on this forum.

Actually he does alot of work with charities now, particularly with young men with cancer.

Did a tonne of work with a guy i play cricket against, Callum Dodson who had a rare form of Stomach Cancer.

Despite his shortcomings quite some time ago, like it or not he does more for people in unfortunate situations than 95% on this forum.
How do you know what people on this forum do? Don't assume you know anything.
Just because he does charity work, doesn't mean he's not a dickhead.

How do you know what people on this forum do? Don't assume you know anything.
Just because he does charity work, doesn't mean he's not a dickhead.

Simply responding to the comment of what he's up to these days.

He's doing alot of good things "these days", not saying it completely makes up for his past but the quoted incidents all took place 5 or more years ago. Sometimes a lightbulb goes off and you realise your life has lead you down the wrong path.

But potting a guy on his past discretions without acknowledging that the work he has been doing with some unfortunate young men today doesn't sit well with me.

Why are there so many Collingwood posters in here sprouting off topic BS?
Tbf it’s not just the Collingwood supporters spouting off topic bullshit. Richmond supporters are spouting a fair bit of off topic bullshit as well.

Full on 95% of the posts in this thread would not have been out of place in The TAN.

Simply responding to the comment of what he's up to these days.

He's doing alot of good things "these days", not saying it completely makes up for his past but the quoted incidents all took place 5 or more years ago. Sometimes a lightbulb goes off and you realise your life has lead you down the wrong path.

But potting a guy on his past discretions without acknowledging that the work he has been doing with some unfortunate young men today doesn't sit well with me.
Yeah, statutory rapists really get a bad wrap these days. It was ages ago. Move on. Don't people realise he does charity work now! Jeez
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back