Votes: 14 4.9%

Votes: 85 30.0%

Votes: 57 20.1%

Votes: 69 24.4%
  • 7+

Votes: 45 15.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you need to chill out, be better than geelong supporters.

We dont need to wish injuries on anyone or hope someone evens it up.

Just be content in the fact we win when it really matters.

Also the thread is about Stewart and Prestia

Haven't posted here before but would say POStewart did the dog act on the outer side, fewer definitive cameras, behind the play.
It's harder to capture on camera.
The whores cost us the result.

Last edited:
Methlong's Garry Ablett Senior should party with Tom Stewart.
Kardinia Bender.
The Garry Ablett Presidential Suite.

As someone who suffers from CTE and all to well knows the long term side effects associated I would be more than happy for the book to be thrown at Stewart so this s**t is wiped from the game
That’s tough and I hope you’re going okay

I DONT A FLYING F how many weeks he gets.......

Everyone in the media is half asleep on this hit.

IT was a pure snipe to hurt, nothing less. and that clown duckwood congratulates him on the job.

should be...

When a player gets knocked out intentionaly --ei he gets hit or bumped high and gets concussed it should be....

1) two free shots at goal from 25 out directly infront.
2) the offending player gets taken from the ground.

Pretty irrelevant how many weeks he ended up getting for the Tigers.
We lost a game that we should have won without our best midfielder for 3/4 while he ended up best on. Instead of us being entrenched in the 8 on equal points, we are in 9th, 8 points adrift of Geelong who are now in 2nd and virtually guaranteed the double chance given their run home.
The AFL says they are not even considering a send off rule. If this wasn't the most clear cut example of why a sends off rule should exist, then I give up. The AFL are a joke of the highest order. Make up numerous ridiculous rules on the run but a rule that actually make sense and a rule that is also in place at every other level of football as well as being used in pretty much every other professional sport across the world 'is not being considered'?! GAGF.

Gotta laugh at Tim’s opening line “It’s bad news for Geelong”. They’ll be friggin doing cartwheels with 4 x weeks. The more I look at the entire incident the more horrific it looks. I initially thought 4+ was OK…. but I now believe this 4-week verdict is not going to age well at all…..

In a few years we will look at this incident and won’t believe he only got 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Spot on, should have gotten 6 minimum imo as it should have been graded intentional.
Toby Greene gets 6 for a very minor and non malicious contact with an umpire and Stewart gets 4? I know which incident I think caused more damage to the games reputation and the respective victim in each incident. It’s just a total farce the way they adjudicate on these incidents

Pretty irrelevant how many weeks he ended up getting for the Tigers.
We lost a game that we should have won without our best midfielder for 3/4 while he ended up best on. Instead of us being entrenched in the 8 on equal points, we are in 9th, 8 points adrift of Geelong who are now in 2nd and virtually guaranteed the double chance given their run home.
The AFL says they are not even considering a send off rule. If this wasn't the most clear cut example of why a sends off rule should exist, then I give up. The AFL are a joke of the highest order. Make up numerous ridiculous rules on the run but a rule that actually make sense and a rule that is also in place at every other level of football as well as being used in pretty much every other professional sport across the world 'is not being considered'?! GAGF.
WADA says I told you so...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the AFL apologised yet for the suspension? If not what time is that? 4 weeks while Dion misses maybe two. Another reason we are jack of it.

I hope the Tiger Army remember what that POS Tom Stewart did the next time we play them. The dirty thug got off lightly.
I highly doubt we won't forget or forgive.
And thats not just the dog either but the 2 other scumbags as well.

IT was a pure snipe to hurt, nothing less. and that clown duckwood congratulates him on the job.

should be...

When a player gets knocked out intentionaly --ei he gets hit or bumped high and gets concussed it should be....

If the player doing the sniping was a tiger he would have got 8 weeks minimum

should be...

AFL is worried about bringing in a send off rule in case they get it wrong lol, hasn't stopped them before!!!

AFL is worried about bringing in a send off rule in case they get it wrong lol, hasn't stopped them before!!!
"AFL say sorry after umpires sent off 5 Richmond players in a game against Geelong on the weekend...."

I'll tell you what my wife said, she was all for him getting a minimum of 4 weeks, more like 6. But seeing him after the tribunal hearing last night how humble he was and that he accepted the penalty and hoped that Dion and his family are okay. He could have just walked out with the usual no comment, in other words he seemed genuinly remorseful, we both now think that 4 weeks is about right.

Tom has a bit of time off to enjoy his MCG final's highlights

No wonder the sniper built up a lot of anger.
Got his pants pulled down by Tigers.
Wonder how many votes he would have got with Prestia still playing?

2, 3 4, 5, 6 or 8 weeks - I really don't actually give a flying *.
Does not help Dion or Tigers one iota or provide any restitution.

Still steaming..... - award us the 4 points from last Saturday ya bastards.

Back