Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw that. All i can say, was reinforced from last night. It's a open secret now, most in the industry believe he is ours. So tweets like that are no surprise to me. I doubt Prestia's dad would do it so openly, unless some has betrayed his confidence by tweeting it
Thanks for the feedback, it's going to be a exciting trade period. I bet Collonwood still think they will have May and Lynch (dreamers)

They cant afford May, wont have anything GCS wants. Norf on the other hand may offer there first for him from what I heard.
I would be delighted if they didn't land either of them. I'm getting pumped re Lynch having him will extend Jack's career and give more time to develop our youth.
I have full faith in the club and if Lynch is the guy them they should make it their mission to get him.

Yeah, what a night was awesome. Drank way to much and broke my liver. Spent all day in bed with the dry horrors but was a small price to pay lol. CEY wont cost much at all if anything, my mate told me we may let go a player that is not getting a game for him or a throw away pick. He was adamant we have been into CEY and so have a few other clubs, apparently he was super not happy with the crows this off season.

So it comes down to what the crows want to do as apparently he can walk next year for zero. The other nice bit of rumor was Pruse from North, we are asking the question.

Now its early but what I gathered last night, we want to keep our first rounder, bring in Lynch and have identified we need a big body mid and a ruck who complements our style. Its funny, from what I was told, we rate our kids, so are not adverse to pick depth players for those holes to allow our quality kids to grow into the roll while filling a gap in case injuries hit etc.

This doesnt make sense unless we believe that Soldo wont make it, Im not a fan of Preuss as he is just a tap ruckman and doesn't offer too much around the ground.

West Coast got Jack Redden to fill a need for a Big Mid and thats exactly what we should do, Our biggest need currently is a Big Bodied mid that gets the ball out 30 times a game.

Does CEY have that ability

This doesnt make sense unless we believe that Soldo wont make it, Im not a fan of Preuss as he is just a tap ruckman and doesn't offer too much around the ground.

West Coast got Jack Redden to fill a need for a Big Mid and thats exactly what we should do, Our biggest need currently is a Big Bodied mid that gets the ball out 30 times a game.

Does CEY have that ability

Agree mate, just what names were thrown about at the reception table. I am sure there are other players who fit the mold we are after I just have not heard about yet.

Yeah, what a night was awesome. Drank way to much and broke my liver. Spent all day in bed with the dry horrors but was a small price to pay lol. CEY wont cost much at all if anything, my mate told me we may let go a player that is not getting a game for him or a throw away pick. He was adamant we have been into CEY and so have a few other clubs, apparently he was super not happy with the crows this off season.

So it comes down to what the crows want to do as apparently he can walk next year for zero. The other nice bit of rumor was Pruse from North, we are asking the question.

Now its early but what I gathered last night, we want to keep our first rounder, bring in Lynch and have identified we need a big body mid and a ruck who complements our style. Its funny, from what I was told, we rate our kids, so are not adverse to pick depth players for those holes to allow our quality kids to grow into the roll while filling a gap in case injuries hit etc.

Regarding CEY maybe a swap of him for Stengle? Stengle a local and is a fair way back in the pecking order for us. A big mid is more valuable to us than a small forward (even though I think Stengle will be good, can’t see him cracking into our side anytime soon)

Appreciate you sharing what you know. Have you heard anything about any players possibly wanting out for more opportunity?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So long as we keep our next wave like Shorty etc.

Regarding CEY maybe a swap of him for Stengle? Stengle a local and is a fair way back in the pecking order for us. A big mid is more valuable to us than a small forward (even though I think Stengle will be good, can’t see him cracking into our side anytime soon)

Appreciate you sharing what you know. Have you heard anything about any players possibly wanting out for more opportunity?

Stengle will be a gun. Better than Bolton. We should be concentrating on this boy rather than a flash in the pan.

Stengle will be a gun. Better than Bolton. We should be concentrating on this boy rather than a flash in the pan.

Yeah I’m not saying I want that to happen it’s just a possibility I could see as he probably wants to be playing AFL instead of VFL so we might not get a choice and as he is currently an out of contract rookie we have zero bargaining power if he wants to leave

Yeah I’m not saying I want that to happen it’s just a possibility I could see as he probably wants to be playing AFL instead of VFL so we might not get a choice and as he is currently an out of contract rookie we have zero bargaining power if he wants to leave
If Shai want's to play AFL and not VFL he hasn't done anything yet and needs to do his time in the VFL, It's plain to see why guys like Higgins get a game before he does. Jack works bloody hard around the ground and knows it's a privilege to be playing, Shai on the other hand appears to think highly of himself and seems to worry about his own form rather than the Team first mentality. I hope I'm wrong but it's the way it appears.

Different players. Bolton is a better mid/winger while Stengle is a better small forward. Bolton needs to keep building his tank. If that gets to the standard necessary, look out.

They cant afford May, wont have anything GCS wants. Norf on the other hand may offer there first for him from what I heard.
The question for Norf is will they reconsider that after May got into Shaun Higgins off ball yesterday. ;)

Yeah I saw that. All i can say, was reinforced from last night. It's a open secret now, most in the industry believe he is ours. So tweets like that are no surprise to me. I doubt Prestia's dad would do it so openly, unless some has betrayed his confidence by tweeting it

I am not sure Lynch could get a run in our forward line.

Moore is coming along nicely and complements JR well who is hitting great form. Then there is the youngsters coming through.

Lynch might struggle to get a game at the Tigers!!

Prestia played well on the weekend but has to to get a game to!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back