Oppo Camp Tom Phillips (Traded to Hawthorn 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Medium level talent.
Has good things.
Has weaknesses.
Medium level.

(Like so many of our types :()

He's been useless from day dot.

He wins time trials, so what?
Can't spin a drop punt properly let alone kick it, rubbish decision maker, plodder, no turn of speed, no football IQ smarts.
He is a very very poor mans Shane O'Bree.
And "Obree's left was miles better than Phillips' and that was his non preferred.

Medium level talent.
Has good things.
Has weaknesses.
Medium level.

(Like so many of our types :()
I was too harsh.

Has talent.
Yes has flaws.

But looks above average.

And he looks like Ryan Gosling and comes from Beverly Hills

(Doncaster area)

I think yesterday was his best game for the club. He was much more deliberate with ball in hand and kicked much better than I've ever seen him do.

Hopefully he can start replicating that against the better teams.

Very awkward viewing here.

Ranked 22 in the comp currently via AFL Player Ratings, has scored higher than Siddey this year, averages 28 disposals a game, 14th total disposals, 16th effective disposals, stills seems to cop a whack around here.

Oh and he only just turned 22.

Very awkward viewing here.

Ranked 22 in the comp currently via AFL Player Ratings, has scored higher than Siddey this year, averages 28 disposals a game, 14th total disposals, 16th effective disposals, stills seems to cop a whack around here.

Oh and he only just turned 22.
If he doesn’t play it would be a lot more obvious how important he is, he’s one of our most accountable players that runs all day

We may overrate our own but we also underrate our own. Wonder if we accurately rate any of our own?!

Your point is well made.

I think you’re right too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been a critic as I still have big concerns about his decision making under pressure but has used it much better the last 2 weeks.

I think you're overating that comment.
Or am i underating yours?
Either way good on you T.Phillips.
It’s whichever way is better for me

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back